So while the majority of us don’t have the hardware to support a USB 3.0 device, companies are still making these future forward gadgets. PQI has a new line of USB 3.0 Hard Drives for your time capsule under the model name of H566.
Boasting 10x the transfer speeds of USB 2.0, the drives are available in 320GB, 500GB and 640GB of storage capacities and comes with the security software called Ur Fortress. The PQI H566 is of course USB 2.0 backward compatible and measures in at 2.5 inches in length. No word yet on pricing or availability. Anybody care?
Also why not check out:
- Iomega Intros Two New eGo Portable Hard Drives: BlackBelt & Encrypt Portable
- LG XD3 Brushed Aluminum Portable Hard Drives
- Seagate Announces First Wireless USB Portable Hard Drive
- Seagate Backup Plus 1TB Portable Drive Review
- Seagate GoFlex Satellite 500GB Wireless Hard Drive Review (short version)
- Seagate GoFlex Satellite Mobile Wireless Storage Review (extended version)
- Western Digital My Passport Studio Ultra Portable Now Include E-Ink Displays