Tuning company Hamann have got their hands on the Lamborghini Aventador and are offering a suite of high end upgrades and a increase in power for buyers who don’t think the top model of the Lamborghini has enough power in the first place. The company wants to create a special model with “uniqueness in every way”. I think they may have achieved this.
Hamann’s Most Powerful Aventador
The special edition car has a two tone body kit, in stealth grey matte paint with Green Poison trim. Hamann adds lots of carbon-fibre all over including vent inserts at the front, a two piece front spoiler and side skirts.
The front bumper has carbon fibre replacements for the splitter, engine air intake, spoilers, and apron. It also offers two different sports exhausts – a standard version and a performance version that spits flames, I know which one I would choose.
Enjoy The Pictures
Also why not check out:
- Flex Your Inner “Bond” With the Cars for Stars Lamborghini Aventador Limo Concept (video)
- Lamborghini Asterion LPI 910-4 Is A Hybrid Beast
- Lamborghini Aventador J at 2012 Geneva Motor Show
- Lamborghini Aventador LP720-4 50 Anniversario Is All the Limited You Need
- Lamborghini Egoista Concept Happy Birthday from Volkswagen
- Lamborghini Gallardo LP 570-4 Superleggera Edizione Tecnica
- Lamborghini’s New 2013 Gallardo LP 560-4
- Lamborghini’s New Gallardo, the LP 570-4 Squadra Corse Is Stunning, Naturally
- Lamborghini’s New Sexy Veneno Roadster Is Ten Times More Than Aventador
- Oemmedi Mechanics Marries A Classic Fiat 500 with a Lamborghini Murcielago