If you don’t use the best electric toothbrush, this is a cool option. We’ve all done it. Packed a travel bag complete with a tooth brush, but only to forget the necessary toothpaste. This concept from Spanish designers Awamura-ganjavian puts the paste directly inside the brush insuring that you don’t leave home without it.
A 3.4oz cylinder, which can be refilled, is built into the brush’s handle and houses the toothpaste. With a simple twist the paste is applied to the brush head, thanks to a syringe like design, that forces it through the bristles.
The designers don’t know if they ever plan on producing the product, but we know they’ve already got a few takers. We’d just like to see it applied to an electric brush.
Also why not check out:
- 6 Reasons Why You Need To Ditch Your Toothbrush For The ISSA Electric Toothbrush (list)
- Best Floss (Pickers & Floss)
- Best Kids Toothpaste
- Best Toothpaste
- BURST Sonic Toothbrush Review: Can It Keep Up with a Sonicare?
- Go Smile Travel Toothbrush Uses Magic Blue Light – But Does it Work?
- Need an Electric Toothbrush? Check Out Burst Electric Toothbrush: Whitening Charcoal Heads For $18 Year
- Pearly Dreams Sleep Aid Toothpaste
- Philips Sonicare FlexCare Platinum Connected
- Quip Toothbrush vs Sonicare – Pick the Right One
- Sonicare Airfloss Review: Gum Power Washing
- Sonicare DiamondClean Toothbrush Review
- The Be: An Electric Toothbrush That Doesn’t Need Charging
- This Specially Designed Toothbrush Cup Prevents Scum Build Up, Always Safe to Drink From
- Tooth Tunes: Tooth Brushes With 2 Minutes Of Music