What if your home’s window shades go go up and down with a simple push of a button on your smartphone? Now they can thanks to RISE, which will turn any ordinary window shades into smart shades that you operate on your phone
Set Up A Schedule
Like so many other smart devices, you can easily program the controller to move up and down automatically based on a schedule you input into its smartphone app. You can even change it up during the week so that you sleep in later during the weekend. And its solar charger will evaluate the exact amount of sun light entering the room and will then move it accordingly.
Long Battery Life
You won’t have to worry about changing batteries since it has a built-in high-quality Lithium batteries with its own built-in solar charger, so you can check one more device you won’t have to always place batteries in off of your list. When there’s sun out, RISE will charge its batteries with its quite stunning crystalline solar panels. And when it’s fully charged, it can make 50 full movements (one up and one down).
Because smart gadgets have to fit in with the rest of our home’s decor, RISE is no different and will complement your home’s look. Its sleek, minimalist design will look great in your bedroom, guest room or anywhere you use it. It works with all sorts of shades with side chains and it has the lifting power to operate even heavy blinds. And it’s easy to install – just attach it to your shades, download the app and you’re good to go.
And when you don’t want to use your phone, the system comes with RISE Touch which is easy to control and use. So guests can automatically pick up the shades whenever they want without the need to use your smartphone.
Also why not check out:
- 6 Things You Need To Know About Apple’s “Smart Homes” (List)
- Best Smoke and Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Cyber-rain Smart Sprinkler System
- Ecobee CEO on the Future of the Connected Home
- Ecobee Smart Thermostat Takes The Aggravation Out Of Smart Homes
- Flic Smart Buttons Control Your Home Devices With One Push
- FlipFlic Wants to Automate Your Window Blinds
- HELLO 2 Fully Encrypted All-In-One TV Companion
- Nest Labs’ Protect Smoke Detector Is More Than A Traditional Smoke Detector
- Onzo Smart Energy Kit Helps You Track Your Home’s Electricity Usage
- Orbit B-hyve Smart Hose Faucet Timer Review
- Oregon Scientific Comes Green With The RMR500 Eco Clima Control
- Sevenhugs Smart Remote: Point To Operate Any Smart Product
- SilverPAC’s SilverSTAT 7 Thermostat Is A 7-inch Touchscreen Home Monitoring System
- Skydrop Sprinkler System Saves You Water And Money (video)
- SmartThings Home Automation Brews the Coffee, Turns on the AC, Makes Everything Cool (video)
- Switchmate: Turn Your Ordinary Light Switch Into A Smart Light Switch
- The bRight Switch Will Make Your Home Easier To Control
- The iPort Transforms Your iPad & iPod Touch Into A Home Controller
- The ivee Sleek Is A Voice-Activated Assistant For Your Home That Control Blinds, Thermostat and More (video)
- VAVA Mobile Pet Cam Is A Smart Pet Nanny
- Welcome Is The Camera That Recognizes Your Family