The best jump starter is a car that does it itself, like KITT.
Most cars come with a USB charger standard, these days, or at least they should. A little too often, though, some cars don’t have them, or at least don’t have one that’s cool enough for the rest of us. So, if you’re left with a car that doesn’t have anything cool in it, you can make that happen thanks to ThinkGeek and its KITT-styled Knight Rider USB charger.
The USB charger in question is simple to install; just plug it into your car’s 12V power adapter. But what you get in return is joyous. First of all, yes, it talks. In fact, it recites no fewer than eleven different phrases from the show, ranging from talking about sensors and vibrations, to trying to make it sound like it’s impressive that KITT has a gigabyte of memory. That’s nice, KITT. Our phones have more.
And, yes, it lights up while it talks, complete with the moving LEDs. More practically, it has two USB ports so that you can plug in your phone, plus somebody else’s phone. Or, you know, anything that can be powered by a USB port.
Knight On A White Trans-Am
OK, so, maybe a talking USB charger isn’t the most practical thing in the world. But it’s an amazing, impressive one, and besides, if you can control the talking while somebody doesn’t notice, it’ll more than earn the $30 cost.
Also why not check out:
- 7 Best Car Upholstery Cleaners in 2020
- 7 Best Leather Steering Wheel Covers in 2020
- 7 Best Portable Jump Starters in 2020
- Best Cabin Air Filter
- Best Car Battery
- Best Car Diffuser
- Best Car Dolly in 2020 (May Reviews)
- Best Car Garbage Can
- Best Car Seat Cushion
- Best Ceramic Coating for Cars
- Best Cold Air Intake
- Best Fender Flares
- Best Gas Can
- Best Headlight Restoration Kit
- Best Long Ice Scraper
- Best Muffler
- Best Natural Car Air Freshener
- Best OBD2 Car Diagnostic Scanner
- Best Power Steering Fluid
- Best Radiator Stop Leak
- Best RV Battery in 2020 ( May Reviews)
- Best Serpentine Belt
- Best Shock Absorbers
- Best Trunk Organizer
- Best Wheel Spacers
- How to Jump Start a Car
- JumpSmart Portable Vehicle Jump Starter, Flashlight and Power Bank Review
- MAT Personal In-Car AI Assistant
- Meet Rolljam, The $30 Device That Can Steal Your Car