The best jump starter is a car that does it itself, like KITT.
Most cars come with a USB charger standard, these days, or at least they should. A little too often, though, some cars don’t have them, or at least don’t have one that’s cool enough for the rest of us. So, if you’re left with a car that doesn’t have anything cool in it, you can make that happen thanks to ThinkGeek and its KITT-styled Knight Rider USB charger.
The USB charger in question is simple to install; just plug it into your car’s 12V power adapter. But what you get in return is joyous. First of all, yes, it talks. In fact, it recites no fewer than eleven different phrases from the show, ranging from talking about sensors and vibrations, to trying to make it sound like it’s impressive that KITT has a gigabyte of memory. That’s nice, KITT. Our phones have more.
And, yes, it lights up while it talks, complete with the moving LEDs. More practically, it has two USB ports so that you can plug in your phone, plus somebody else’s phone. Or, you know, anything that can be powered by a USB port.
Knight On A White Trans-Am
OK, so, maybe a talking USB charger isn’t the most practical thing in the world. But it’s an amazing, impressive one, and besides, if you can control the talking while somebody doesn’t notice, it’ll more than earn the $30 cost.
Also why not check out:
- Add This Rear View Safety Backup Camera System To Any Car
- AlarmSecur: Keep Your Car Secure
- Aware Coin Can Track Your Car and Apps – for $9
- Best CB Radio
- Best Headlight Restoration Kit
- Best Jump Starter
- Best Rooftop Cargo Carrier
- Best Transmission Jack
- Bmmpr Smart Alarm Protects Your Car
- CTEK MUS 4.3 “Test & Charge” Battery Maintenance System
- DroneMobile Pairs Your Car With Your iPhone
- Fingerprint Car Starter
- Fly6 Taillight And Camera Protects Cyclists On The Road
- How To Tune A CB Radio
- How to Use a CB Radio
- Hudway Cast Heads Up Display
- Kenu Airframe Review
- Meet Rolljam, The $30 Device That Can Steal Your Car
- MyLIFTER Robot Pulley Gets The Job Done
- Rave On The Move With The Sound / Music Activated Equalizer Car Sticker
- Roadtrip!: Apple’s CarPlay Goes Aftermarket
- Stayhold Keeps Everything In The Back Of Your Car In Place
- SuperTooth HD Voice Review
- The Aware Ensures You Never Lose Your Car Again
- Turn Your iOS Device Into A Heads-Up Display With Hudway (video)
- Waylens is a Smart Cam for Your Viral Car Videos
- What Is A CB Radio?