It’s summer and you know what that means, right? Lots of BBQ with family and friends! But for many, the hassle of knowing how much gas is in the propane tank can be a problem. After all, you don’t want to run out of gas midway through your summer BBQ, do you?
Well the Truma Propane Tank LevelCheck will make things a whole lot easier since it’s meant to reads how much gas is left in your propane tank without the need to pick it up and shake it. Instead of guessing the amount of liquid left in the tank, the device uses ultra sound to alert you of hoe much is left so that you can either go refill it immediately before you start cooking or delay your BBQ a day or two until it’s properly filled. All you have to do is put it against the tank and its LED lights will go on green to let you know how much juice you have left. It’ll signal red LED lights to let you know you’re getting low. The LevelCheck makes a great gift for anybody who loves to BBQ and will definitely delight dad for Father’s Day.
Also why not check out:
- Airlighter Fires Up Your BBQ In Seconds (video)
- Be A Master Griller With The Lynx Smart Grill, Voice-Activated Grill Cooks The Perfect Steak
- Be BBQ-Ready With Refuel, Device Monitors Tank’s Propane Levels From Your Phone
- Fuego F24C Gas Grill Review: Looks That Can Sear
- Gas BBQ Computer Mod
- Lynx SmartGrill Guides You to the Perfect Grilled Foods
- Tank Utility Makes Tracking Your Propane A Snap
- The Ferno Grill Sears Steaks With Style