When I hit the pavement on my bicycle I try to minimize not only my weight, but the amount of crap I must carry. While a bike pump isn’t always necessary – rarely do you get flats on short commutes – it will be a tool you’ll be glad you had when and if you get a flat or run low on air.
So if I had to drag one along it would be the Topeak Mini Rocket LED iGlow Pump. Integrated into the body is an iGlow strip. iGlow you say? Yup. It’s a fiber optic strip, which means it’s not only light weight, but probably doesn’t suck up too much energy. The pump attaches to the rear of your seat so those behind you can see it, and when you need a quick burst of air to your tires, you don’t have to look any further than your safety light.
The Topeak Mini Rocket LED iGlow Pump includes two watch (CR2032) batteries and measures 6.8″X1.4″X.9″ and weighs 2.36-Ounce. Amazon sells it for $28.
Also why not check out:
- Best Adult Tricycle
- Bike Spike: Lo-Jack for Your Bike
- Bike2Power BikeCHARGE Rechargeable Power Pack Review
- bike2Power SpinPOWER Bicycle Phone Charger Kit iPhone 4 Review
- BikeConsole Power Plus Mount Review
- BMW Hover Bike, is it Real?
- Cannondale Bad Boy 1 Review
- Cannondale Hooligan Review
- Deus Ex Machina x Makr Carry Goods Tool Roll
- Dynamic Bicycles Tempo Cross 8 Review
- GT Laguna Bicycle Review
- High-tech low-tech reviews: Mongoose Deception
- Lumigrid: a Bicycle Light that Warns Riders of Impeding Potholes and Other Road Obstructions
- Magtenlight: Magnetically Powered Bike Lights
- Rearviz Wristband Rear View Mirror for Bicyclists Puts the Cool in Looking Back
- Solid Smart Bike Promises a Future of Biking Apps
- Suntouch Swing Shock Won’t Shame City Bikes
- Tern Joe D24 Review
- Touring Quadricycle Lets You Put The Kids Up Front