So Halloween has come and gone. I thought it would be fun to look back at some of this year’s, and the previous year’s top 8 geekiest but coolest Halloween Costumes.
This is an oldie I know, but always a goodie. Besides, this is the supreme edition!
Ok, it’s really simple, but I think they nailed it and who doesn’t love Facebook
This one’s a bit old, but if you’re like me there’s a ton of nostalgia in this character and the chick wearing it ain’t half bad.
This one floated around on the Net this past October. It’s pretty bad ass, although I’m sure the kid has no clue who Megaman is.
The movie came out last year and it was a bit disappointing. This costume on the other hand, was not. The thing actually transforms with a guy inside.
This thing is pretty dead on with the exception that it’s plastic and not metal sheeting. Tony Stark would be proud
The guy who made this isn’t exactly the pinnacle of fitness, but the costume is sick and even features glowing tubes for that complete Tron effect.
Looks real and rugged and that’s what counts. Sure it’s $600, but what’s money when you have authenticity.
Also why not check out:
- 7 Best Gummy Bears in 2020
- ChumBuddy Eats You While You Sleep
- Secret Passageway Light Switch
- The Insanely Great History of Apple 3.0 Poster
- The Toddler Batmobile Stroller
- You Can Buy The Hellboy 2 ‘Big Baby Shotgun’
- Your Kid Will Love You If You Get Him This 7-foot Marvel Comic Book Room Divider
- Your Very Own Flux Capacitor