Who would have thought a child’s toy like LEGOs can become a deadly weapon? Well not deadly, but they can sure cause some serious bruising and can definitely take out an eye if not careful. For master builders, a pack of LEGOS can become virtually anything and some have even created working guns from the plastic building toys that shoot small lego blocks, rubber bands and more! One such builder is Jack Streat, who has documented quite a few LEGO gun builds on YouTube. They all are quite life like and built to mimic the actual gun. Check out some of his coolest LEGO guns that are anything but simple play toys!
10. Accuracy International Arctic Warfare
The popular civilian, police and military rifle that was introduced in the 1980s haw been replicated in plastic cubes.
9. Barrett M82A1 .50 Cal
As a powerhouse rifle, this one is has a long history of offering rapid, accurate firepower and is now become a dominant LEGO gun.
8. FNH M249 PARA
Quite a big gun in real life, its LEGO replica took quite a lot of blocks and pieces to finish, but the final product is a lifelike twin.
7. Franchi SPAS-12
The working SPAS 12 pump action shotgun loads from an 8-brick under-barrel magazine and has a folding stock…all made of LEGOS! Just load pump and shoot!
6. Glock 17
This LEGO Glock holds up to 5 small rubberbands and about 8 regular sized ones, making it one mean machine despite being made from plastic blocks.
A bolt action HK 416 that fires from 10-brick magazines and is said to be a “versatile and reliable” machine, says the creator.
4. HK L85A2
As a British Infantry Rifle, it’s the most used variant in the SA80 family, with Streat adding a few unique features to his LEGO creation that packs some serious firepower (if it were real, of course)!
3. Auto-Ordnance Thompson M1921 (Tommy Gun)
Invented by Richard Jordan Gatling in 1862, the “Tommy Gun” was the first widely used machine gun that became highly popular in the 1920s by gangsters like Al Capone.
The most popular assault rifle now in LEGO block form will make you crave the real thing!
1. Lee Enfield Sniper Rifle
Streat considers this baby the “best rifle [he has] ever made.” It’s a working magazine-fed rifle in bolt-action configuration, with detachable magazines, sniper scope and bi-pod.
Also why not check out:
- “Breaking Bad” LEGO Mini Fig is Yours for $18
- 10 Awesome NERF Guns to Buy Your Kids this Holiday (list)
- 10 of the Biggest, Most Challengingly Awesome Lego Sets You Can Kill a Weekend Building in 2019 (list)
- 10 of the Most Magical LEGO Harry Potter Sets (list)
- 12 Movie-Themed LEGO Sets That You Can Buy Today (list)
- 13 Batman LEGO Sets From $100 to $850 (list)
- 15 of the Best LEGO Star Wars Sets of 2011 (list)
- 20 Ultimate LEGO Movie and TV Inspired Builds (list)
- 2012 Holiday Gift Guide: 18 Unique LEGO Gifts Perfect for the Stackable Nerd in Your Family (list)
- 22 of the Geekiest Star Wars LEGO Sets (list)
- 36-Foot Railgun Tested with Massive Explosion (video)
- 400,000-Piece LEGO Hogwarts School
- A 90s Cell Phone Doubles As A Gun
- AirZone Punisher Gatling Dart Gun (video)
- An Impressive Episode V Carbon Freeze Chamber LEGO Diorama
- Armatix Smartsystem Biometric Watch Gun Safety System Tells You When It’s Time To Shoot
- Back To The Future 3’s Time-Traveling Train LEGO Set
- Beer Blaster Liquid Shooter
- Behold! The Simpsons Are Now Legos!
- Belkin Teams Up with LEGO to Make iPhone Cases and More
- BrickGun: A LEGO Handgun
- Check Out This Giant LEGO Cargo Ship Made from 1,500 Bricks
- Check Out This Triple Barrel Shotgun with Removable Stock (video)
- Create Your Own Designs With LEGO’s Architecture Studio
- Dominion Magfed Shotgun Lets You Unload
- Double Barrel Handgun (video)
- Double Tap Handgun (video)
- Finally: LEGO Ewok Village Coming this September
- Flame Thrower Glove (video)
- Full Scale LEGO X-Wing Is the Largest Model In History