The best flask should be smart and this one qualifies.
It pays to be subtle. And sometimes that payment takes the form of alcohol. This smart flask is running for 46% off right now and while that won’t get you a brand new iPhone, it will get you one step closer to some stealth spiking. It looks like a phone from near and far, it feels like a phone when it’s in your pocket or your palm, but it contains liquid magic. Just pick up when the party calls.
This is by far the slickest way to keep your pours on the down low. Everyone’s got a phone on them, so no one will suspect a thing when you whip yours out above your drink of choice. It contains up to five ounces of any liquor, and flows like wine with an easy to open, smooth pouring valve. It even includes three disposable funnels to minimize spillage so you’ll keep it clean on the sly. And while it’s pretty bad to get trapped at a party with no liquor, if there’s only beer on the scene, luckily this puppy also rocks an emergency bottle opener too.
Read: Bar Accessory Reviews
With a stainless steel frame and an ABS for perfect pours, plus that sleek iDesign, this is the ultimate party gift. At 46% off, it’s just the smart (phone) thing to do. Drop some on your groomsmen this wedding season or stock up for birthday presents. It’s the call everyone wants to take at a party. It ships for free now to the continental US, so you’ll have everything you need in your pocket in no time. Check out the link below for more details.
Also why not check out:
- 10 of the Best Products To Prevent a Hangover (list)
- 11 Booze Related Gadgets For the Craft Drinker (list)
- 4 Best Kegerators in 2020
- 7 Best Whiskey Decanters in 2020
- 9 Must Have Bar Gadgets That Will Make You The Entertainer of the Summer (list)
- Best Whiskey Glasses
- Jevo Jello Shot Maker Uses Keurig Like Pods to Make Jello Shots in 10 Minutes
- Kegtron Wireless Keg Monitor Makes Your Tap Smarter
- Mixologist World Is Your Source For The Best Bar Tools
- ShotGlass Shooting Glasses Lets You Record Your Hunt
- The Oak Bottle Lets You Oak-Age Your Drinks