Power naps are hard to come by as an adult, but they don’t always have to be! The Tranquility Pod will provide you some much needed rest and relaxation during a stressful day at work. The high-tech sleeping pod uses please an sounds, vibrations and soothing light to put your body into a tranquil state of relaxation. The pod is handcrafted from fiberglass into a smooth, shiny gel-coat surface, with the egg-shaped pod’s exterior blocking 90% of outside noise so that you don’t have to hear the everyday sounds of life. Its interior plays music from its integrated 80-watt, four-speaker sound system via your smartphone, while the system’s sub generates gentle vibrations via the bed.
When you enter the pod, you’re greeted by a comfy ultra-suede topped memory foam cushion that sits on top of an octagonal waterbed that also features two ultra-suede pillows. The bed is also temperature controlled from a special panel. Then there’s the LED system that uses a pulse sensor to synchronize with your heart rate, providing you ultimate rest. The LEDs change colors at your command from the built-in controller or wirelessly from an iPhone or smartphone app. The Tranquility Pod is actually pretty similar to the Nap Pod, but is a bit more luxurious and more expensive, costing $30,000 at Hammacher Schlemmer.
Also why not check out:
- 10 Out of this World Bedrooms You Can Only Dream Of (list)
- 11 Sleep Gadgets to Help You Snooze More Restfully, Wake Up More Refreshed
- 8 Best Sleep Trackers in 2020
- Beddit Sleep Tracker Review
- Best Cushion Covers (26 x 26) in 2020 (May Reviews)
- Best Cushion Covers 20×20
- Best Futon Mattress
- EZ Sleep Travel Pillow
- LUMI Sleep Mask With LED Lights
- Sheex Performance Sheets Are Made By Athletes For Sex Athletes
- Sound Oasis Sleep Sound Therapy System