There are a lot of things that we can do to help the environment and as it turns out, one of the best things is to do away with stirring your drinks with stir sticks. Whether they are made of wood or plastic, they all end up in landfills or littered on the street somewhere.
The Stircle is Great For You and Great For the Environment
So how can we eliminate these troublesome drink accessories? The answer is simple. The Stircle makes it possible. It’s one of the coolest kitchen gadgets we’ve seen recently. This device looks like a coaster with a lip, but it is much more than that. This simple gadget stirs your coffee without sticks.
Did you know that 400 million stir sticks are thrown in the trash every single day? We should all be offended and even mad about this. Seriously, it should bother all of us. Wooden sticks are bad enough, but plastic sticks are worse. Plus, it’s not hard to imagine that those plastic sticks are releasing chemicals into your burning hot coffee. It’s just a good idea to be rid of these sticks.
We Have Come Full Stircle
The Stircle is a gadget that is easy to use. All you have to do is place your cup inside, sit back and watch it stir, then grab your coffee and go. The end result is less trash for the environment, less CO2, lower cost for businesses that use stir sticks, and more trees. And you get the satisfaction of knowing that you are part of the solution and not part of the problem.
Geared more toward large businesses, the Stircle should stir 50,000 cups while using only about $0.10 of electricity or $0.000002 per stir. This means that it costs 99% less than stir sticks. Think about the cost that it reduces in waste associated with stir stick production, distribution, transport, packaging, labeling, usage, and disposal. And that is what makes it a truly amazing invention. It can also replace the spoon used by employees behind the counter so that there is zero cross-contamination.
Stirring coffee has now come full Stircle.
Also why not check out:
- Best Coffee Maker With Grinder in 2020
- Best Coffee Pods
- Best Cold Brew Coffee Maker
- Best Cuisinart Coffee Maker
- Best Decaf Coffee
- Best Drip Coffee Maker
- Best Hamilton Beach Coffee Maker: Pour Yourself a Fresh Cup With Our Top 3
- Best Milk Frother
- Best Pour Over Coffee Maker: Brew Like A Pro
- Best Single Serve Coffee Maker
- Best Whole Bean Coffee
- Breville’s Barista Express Coffee Machine Makes Cafe-Worthy Espresso
- Bruvelo Smart Coffee Maker Lets You Make Your Own Recipes
- Cafflano Klassic Crams An Entire Coffee Setup Into A Travel Mug
- Dr. Drip Coffee Review
- Fingerprint Coffee Machine Brews To Your Biometric Tastes
- Ikawa Lets You Roast Coffee With The Touch Of A Button
- Mini French Press Coffee Mug Makes the Perfect Cup of Euro Joe
- Mr. Coffee 10-Cup Smart Optimal Brew Coffeemaker with WeMo Review
- Pakt Coffee Kit – Have Coffee, Will Travel
- Poppy Pour-Over is a Coffee Lover’s High-Tech Dream
- Scanomat Top Brewer Coffee Machine can be Controlled with an iPhone
- Starbucks Verismo 580 Coffee Brewer Review