We all need to floss; it’s a key part of dental health. The flip side of that is that everybody hates flossing with a passion, and a lot of us will argue it takes too much time to jam, say, a water pick in their mouths and hose between their teeth. Hence, apparently, the invention of the Showerpik.
The Showerpik is pretty much exactly what it sounds like: A Waterpik, that classic flossing device we all know about from romantic comedies, except it’s designed to be a part of your shower. As in, literally: You connect it between the pipe and the shower head, to give it the water flow it needs. So you don’t need to fill the reservoir for it to work, and you can adjust the temperature of the water in your mouth to your liking.
The essential idea, according to the marketing materials, is to provide “the convenience of conducting [your] oral care in the shower.” When you decide it’s time, as part of your morning regimen, to blast your teeth and gums with high pressure water, you just take the Showerpik down and fire it up. It’s a standard Waterpik in that way, spritzing between your teeth to clean them out.
In addition, you get two jet tips and a “hygenic” tip cover, although you’d think anybody at this point where they’re that pressed for time might be setting things like that aside, a little bit. For us, the main drawback is that, well, we take hot showers, so, it’s pretty easy to imagine taking this down, flipping this thing on, sticking it in your mouth, and suddenly having a really bad day.
But hey, if you need maximum efficiency, this might just be the product you were looking for. It’s available now for $80.
Also why not check out:
- ‘Soap Flakes’ Soap Shredder Negates Liquid Soap
- 10 Top “Movember” Grooming Tech (list)
- 9 Futuristic Toilets and Seats You Should Be Sitting On (List)
- ARTAS: Hair Regrowth Machine
- Best Lighted Makeup Mirror
- Best Shower Caddy
- Best Shower Curtain
- Best Shower Curtain Liner
- Big Dumps In Yo Area: Johnny Jolter Power Plunger
- BodyTrace eScale: The World’s First GSM-Enabled Scale
- Corcel N°1 Carbon Fiber Bathtub (video)
- Ditch Bathroom Spray With KOHLER’s Purefresh Deodorizing Toilet Seat
- Eco-Otome Toilet Sound Blocker Is
- Gadget of the Week: Tube Squeezing Toothbrush
- Get Cozy With Your Significant Other With The Yin Yang Couples Bath
- Graff Ametis Waterfall Shower Head Costs $15,000
- Grush Smart Toothbrush Trains Kids with Brushing Games
- Hammacher Schlemmer Would Like To Bake You In A Infrared Supine Sauna
- Hang Your Shampoo Bottle On A Magnet
- IllumiBowl Night Light: Never Miss Again
- LED Color Changing Showerhead with Remote
- Nebia Steam Shower Saves Water with Droplet Technology
- Nebia Wants To Change How You Shower
- Numi Super Toilet from Kohler Comes with a Touchscreen Remote (video)
- OHSO Pocket Toothbrush
- Oral-B Makes Your Toothbrush Smart (video)
- Panasonic Sonic Pocket ToothBrush Will Make A Vibrating Road Shank
- Philips Click & Style 3-in-1 Electric Razor Review
- Quip Ensures You’ll Never Forget A Toothbrush Again
- Remington Touchscreen Beard Trimmer