UPDATED Having a gut sucks. You literally feel it all day long. A new method of waist line trimming is available in the form of the Perfect Sit Up from Perfect Fitness. If this isn’t the product for you, take a look at the best posture corrector instead. Designed to work the lower abdominals, the patent pending Perfect Sit Up uses a spring steel back and leg blades that effectively combines a crunch with a leg lift to activate those hard to reach areas. The range motion sensor sounds an alerts to let you know you’ve reached the correct position and the foot straps insure a proper fit. If you prefer to stay in shape with a hike, don’t forget your best Timex Tide Temp compass watch review.
The Perfect Sit Up is now available for $100.
Update: Checkout our review of the Perfect Situp.
Also why not check out:
- 7 Best Massage Tools in 2020
- Best Lifting Belt
- Best Lifting Wrist Straps
- Best Posture Corrector
- Ergotron WorkFit-S Sit-Stand Workstation Review
- G-Form Sternum Shirt Review
- Hand Reflexology Massager
- Posture Keeper Eases Pain From Sitting At A Desk All Day
- The Backstrong Office Chair Swivels You Into Proper Posture