From our list of the Best Backpacks, comes a great backpack with style and functional use. The North Face Ruthsac backpack is the ideal companion for hikes because its padded back panel provides comfort. It has more than enough space for items like laptops, water bottles, and other essential items for your journey.
Why We Like It – The North Face Ruthsac Backpack
The North Face Ruthsac backpack is a great pack to take on wild adventures or casual days at work. It is designed to be a comfortable carry on your shoulders. There is a main compartment for your essential items, and there are also barrel pockets on the sides to carry immediate items like a water bottle or a wallet. This is both a stylish and useful backpack backed by one of the longest standing companies in the backpack industry.
This backpack has a huge zippered main component. You have barrel pockets on both sides for smaller items. There is an additional dedicated zippered laptop compartment to secure your laptop. The top strap allows you to hang your backpack or grab it easily while on the go. The padded shoulder straps can be adjusted to your needs. If you enjoy North Face products, consider checking out the North Face borealis backpack.
This backpack is made from 100% recyclable polyester twill or heather polyester. The padded back panel and shoulder straps provide great back support. The design looks retro because of its distinct layout. You can choose from three different colorways, which do not provide much of a choice but the navy, brown, and black are good colors that match well with others. This is a great pack to take on a hike, and if you are looking for more athletic packs please check out the Nike Hayward 2.0 Backpack that has a light build.
The biggest worry about this backpack is the price. It is very expensive compared to other backpacks like the Matein travel laptop backpack or the Amazon basics laptop backpack, so be prepared to save those pennies. With purchasing this pack, you will receive a lifetime guarantee by North Face that this product will last your whole life, which is a nice reassurance after spending almost a hundred dollars on a backpack. This pack is suited for all activities since it is waterproof, has a laptop sleeve, and the barrel pockets for water so it is the best purchase if you need a backpack for multiple activities.
The North Face Ruthsac Backpack Wrap Up
While the North Face Ruthsac Backpack is worth a good amount of money, it rightfully earned its worth by being a retro fashionable backpack that has room for all your necessities and provides the best comfort for your shoulders while you’re on the go. This is the optimal backpack for any difficult or simple activities.
Also why not check out:
- AmazonBasics Backpack Laptops up 17 inches Review
- AmazonBasics Laptop Backpack Review
- Backpack Bookbags Durable Backpacks Transparent Review
- Backpack Business Charging Resistant Computer Review
- Bellroy Classic Backpack Review
- Matein Travel Laptop Backpack Review
- May Tree Clear Backpack Review
- Mission Workshop Arkiv Modular Systems Review
- Nike Hayward 2.0 Backpack Review
- Nike Hayward Backpack Black White Review
- Nomatic Travel Pack Review
- North Face Borealis Backpack Black Review
- PANS Large Military Travel Backpack Review
- PANS Military Expandable Backpack Waterproof Review
- Soldier Knife Waterproof Anti Theft Laptop and Travel Backpack Review
- SOLDIERKNIFE Waterproof Backpack Charging Students Review
- The North Face Borealis Backpack Review
- Tortuga Setout Backpack Review