If you’re trying to use a tablet as your primary computer, you quickly discover that there aren’t a lot of great solutions to turning a tablet into a laptop. You’ve got your keyboard, you’ve got your touchpad, and… well, a lot of Bluetooth stuff that you spend a lot of time juggling. The Moky tries to keep things simple, elegant, and usable by making a keyboard your touchpad with the touch of a button.
Keys To The Kingdom
The Moky is pretty simple. It’s a portable keyboard with a notch for your tablet or phone, which seems pretty basic at first. But, you hold down a button at the bottom of the keyboard and that’s when the magic happens.
Holding down the button kicks on the the infrared sensors in the Moky and turns it into what they’re calling it an “invisible touchpad.” In practice, what this means is that you can gesture over your keyboard like, well, a touchpad. You can use multitouch, you can drag and click, and best of all, you’ve got a whole keyboard to mess with.
The Moky is pretty useful just as a portable keyboard, and the reality is, as tablets become more popular and cheaper, we’re going to be using them more and more. So if you want to slim down for work, or just are sick of laptops generally, you can pick one up now on IndieGogo.
Also why not check out:
- Azio Luxury Vintage Keyboard
- Belkin QODE Ultimate Keyboard Case Review
- Best Backlit Keyboard
- Best Keyboard Stand in 2020 (October Reviews)
- Cyclops Wireless Keyboard Review
- FAVI Mini Bluetooth Keyboard + Trackpad Grants Remote Command of Mobile Devices
- FAVI SmartStick Mini Wireless Bluetooth Keyboard With Mouse Touchpad Review
- Keychron K2 Mechanical Keyboard
- Logitech K760 Solar Keyboard Review
- Logitech Solar Keyboard Folio Review
- Logitech Washable Keyboard K310 Review
- MaxKeyboard Nighthawk X9 Mechanical Keyboard Review
- Microsoft Sculpt Mobile Keyboard Review
- Microsoft Wedge Mobile Keyboard Review
- Motorola TXTR – Wireless QWERTY Keyword
- Razer Anansi MMO Gaming Keyboard Review
- Satechi Blutooth Wireless Smart Keypad Review
- Seal Shield Anti-Germ WaterProof Keyboard Review