Check this out if you are looking for the best iPad keyboards.
If you’re a fan of Apple products, you’re probably excited for the iPad Pro. But the “Pro” factor is somewhat diminished by the fact that it, uh, doesn’t come with a keyboard. Or, rather, it comes with a keyboard that you might prefer to be a bit more professional. So, of course, Logitech is rolling out a keyboard cover that levels up your professional game.
Logitech went all out with this one, as befitting the “Pro” sobriquet. First of all, it’s backlit, and as anybody trapped on a long flight trying to work can tell you, that can be a godsend. It is, of course, a full-sized keyboard, but come on. You know Logitech wouldn’t sell you some tiny keyboard and call it “Pro.”
Also of interest, it’s engineered to work with the Smart Connector that Apple can’t stop talking up. You can, in fact, just open the cover and the CREATE will power on, connecting via Bluetooth to your iPad, and let you get to work. Helping matters is the built-in kickstand, that lets you set your iPad at an angle and start typing.
And if all that weren’t enough, it also serves as a protective case, water repellent and scratch preventing. Which, considering the iPad Pro isn’t cheap, is a relief.
While this may not be able to replace a full keyboard on a desk, and we haven’t seen an official price for this particular accessory just yet although word is it’ll be $199, it is nice to know Logitech has the back of the millions who will likely be upgrading as the iPad Pro catches up with demand and as people decide a giant tablet was really what they needed in their lives. Now if they could just invent a cover that does the work for you, that’d be even better.
Also why not check out:
- 11 of the Best iPad Mini Keyboards (list)
- 12 of the Coolest iPad Mini Retina Keyboards For Easy Typing 2014 (list)
- 5 Of The Best Logitech iPad Keyboard Cases
- 6 of the Best iPad Covers with Keyboards
- 7 iPad 4 Keyboards 2014 That Make Typing A Breeze (list)
- 8 of the Best iPad Air Folio Keyboard Cases (list)
- Akai SynthStation49 Full-Fledged iPad Keyboard Dock
- Apple iPad Keyboard Dock Review: This Generation’s Typewriter
- ARCHOS Bluetooth Keyboard for iPad
- Belkin iPad Mini Keyboard Case Promises 155-hours of Typing
- Best Tablet Keyboard
- Brydge+ iPad Keyboard Review
- ClamCase Converts Your iPad Into A Netbook
- Crux360 Case With Keyboard For The iPad (video)
- Custom Keyboard App For The iPad
- Forget A Keyboard Cover, The C.24 Is A Piano Key Cover for Your iPad
- Freedom Input Freedom Pro Bluetooth keyboard for iPad Review
- iPad Type Writer, The Typescreen
- Keycase iPad Folio Gives You A Bluetooth Keyboard On The Go
- Logitech CREATE iPad Keyboard Case Review
- Logitech FabricSkin Keyboard Folio for iPad Air Review
- Logitech FabricSkin Keyboard Folio for iPad Review
- Logitech Fold-Up Keyboard for iPad
- Logitech Keyboard Folio for iPad Review
- Logitech Tablet Keyboard for iPad Review
- Logitech Ultrathin Keyboard Cover for iPad Air Review
- Logitech Ultrathin Keyboard Folio for iPad Air Review
- Logitech Ultrathin Keyboard Folio for iPad mini Review
- Logitech Ultrathin Keyboard for iPad Air Review
- TextBlade Is The Portable Keyboard Your iPad Has Been Waiting For