At this point, if you don’t have a keychain tool, you’re probably considering one, especially if you’ve trashed your keys opening boxes or keep having to ask a friend to loan you their multitool. Really, no keychain should be without a tool to trim, turn screws, open boxes, and perform other basic tasks we use tools to complete, or at least make less annoying. Ideally, you pack as much form as possible into the simplest design possible, which means the Little Bit More may be close to the perfect minitool.
The design of the Little Bit More, made entirely out of titanium, is almost too clever. The main shaft has a key ring and a very short sharp edge, while a bit with a Phillips head serves as the “sheath” attached with the screw, with a small L-notch cut into it.
And with that, all worlds become possible. The sharp edge serves as a flat-head screwdriver, and you can sandwich anything from wire to your fingernail between the blade and its sheath to trim it. It can also serve as a general lever and yes, since it’s a multitool, it can also be used to open bottles, as per the International Multitool Treaty of 1973. All of that is packed into a tool the size of a drill bit, so you can even take it on an airplane if you need to.
Bit Of Honey
If that weren’t enough, this tiny piece of titanium costs only $15 from its Kickstarter. And really, if that doesn’t sell you on it, the fact that you’ll never need to ask your friend to borrow their keychain should.
Also why not check out:
- 3Dazer Precision Measurement Tool For Your Smartphone
- Best Chisels
- Best De-Icer for Sidewalks
- Best Disc Sander
- Best Ice Scraper for Sidewalk
- Best Magnifying Glass
- Best Mechanic Tool Set
- Best Parts Washer
- Best Socket Organizer in 2020 ( May Reviews)
- Best Tool Box Liner
- Best Tool Brand: Measure Twice, Buy Once
- Best Window Cleaning Kit
- COMBAR Heavy-Duty Multi-Tool
- Quirky PowerShell Folding Work Light Review
- RIDGID JobMax Review
- The Butterfly Knife Multi-Tool Lets You Solve Problems While Being Cool
- The TEC Torch Is The Closest You Can Get To A Lightsaber
- ZEROHOUR APEX Bolt Action Titanium Pen With Multi-Tool