This is the best flask for geeks. Humanity likes booze. It’s not a big secret, really; one of our first inventions as a species, and what some argue started this whole “agrarian society” thing, was beer. But, sadly, as humanity has evolved, some of us have decided that some places should not be the site of the consumption of fine inebriating beverages. Fortunately, we have engineered containers for inebriating beverages, such as this fine flask from ThinkGeek.
On the outside, it resembles a fine Nintendo collectible, albeit one it seems odd to have in your pocket. And one that actually won’t hold up upon close examination; somebody got cute with the labels and have them down as Drunk Hunt or The Legend of Drink, right down to altering the box art in some notable ways. Although we guess using the real thing could get you sued, and it’s nothing a visit to your local copy shop can’t fix.
Anyway, it’s food-grade ABS polymer, complete with rubber stopper, and it holds four shots of your favorite booze. In other words, just enough to have some fun without falling over.
Admittedly, drinking out of an NES game is probably more a novelty than a credible way to sneak alcohol into an event. But, if you want to drink and be nostalgic at the same time, or just have to have everything Nintendo-themed, at least now you’ve got a place to keep your booze.
Also why not check out:
- 11 Booze Related Gadgets For the Craft Drinker (list)
- 9 Clandestine Drinking Apparatuses To Sneak Booze into Any Sporting Event (list)
- Flask Tie is the Best Way to Lose Your Job
- Hide Your Booze In The Camera Flask
- iPhone Flask
- Meet the Drinkmaster Hoodie, Your Winter Drinking Companion
- Mitten Flask Will Keep You Warm And Drunk On The Slopes
- Shot Flask: a Flask with a Built-in Shot Glass (video)
- Sneak Booze Into the Game With These Binoculars
- Sneaky Shoes Hide A Bottle Of Booze
- Star Wars Hans Solo Blaster Toy Gun Doubles As a Flask
- The GameBooze Combines Classic Gaming And Alcohol
- The Glask Puts a Flask in Your Baseball Glove
- The World’s Very First Smart Flask
- Vice Gun Holster Holds an iPhone and Flask