All right, spies in the audience, time for you to get your loadout! No, we don’t have any exploding pens or nerve gas shoe bladders, and don’t even ask where your laser gun is. We’ve had some budget cuts, okay?
But what we DO have is a little something from Walyou, the Bionic Ear Headphone. It amplifies sound so that you can hear tiny sounds from about sixty to a hundred feet out, and louder noises from roughly three hundred feet.
It comes with a stereo headset, a built in monocular (that’s like a small telescope, for one eye) with eight times magnification, a digital sound recorder in case you pick up something you’re going to need later, and even a frequency knob for fine tuning and catching those little sounds you might have missed.
And even the poorest of espionage agencies can afford these in their budgets–they only cost $38.63 apiece, after all. So grab your headsets and get to snooping!
Also why not check out:
- Birdhouse Lets You Spy On Birds
- Casino Royale Spy Kit by Sony
- Spy Peephole Reverser
- Spy Phone – Eavesdrop on Your Guests
- Spy Watch With Snake Cam
- Spyder III Portable Laser Is A Lightsaber, Basically
- Super-Secret Spy Lens Is The James Bond Of Photography
- Under-Door Viewing Kit Makes You Spy Worthy
- Use this Spy Bolt to Smuggle Pills, Diamonds Through Customs
- Wild Planet Spy Video TRAKR