With all the perps millin’ around our neighborhoods today, you really can’t trust anyone, especially the babysitter. Ok, ok, I hate to be the voice of skepticism, but there are some twisted folks out there. Protection is of the utmost concern, but the last thing you wanna convey to the Nanny is that ‘you don’t trust em’. This teddy bear includes a wireless hidden camera beneath its velour surface, a rechargeable 12 hour battery and a wireless receiver.
Available here for $312.
Also why not check out:
- ANNKE 1080P IP Camera Review
- Arlo Go Review: A Wireless, Cloud Based Security Camera That Needs No WiFi
- Blacksumac’s Piper will make your home safer, here’s how.
- Canary Is The World’s First Smart Home Security Device
- Caution: Some Home Security Cameras Might Share Your Private Videos
- D-Link DCS-8200LH 180° Wide Eye Home Security Camera Review
- D-Link Launches Internet Closed Circuit TV Product
- Eyeball Video Camera: The Third Eye No One Needs
- Feel Safe At Home With Cannon Security’s Digital Door Viewer
- Gate Camera Smart Lock Is Packed With Security Features
- Logitech Alert 750n Indoor Master System Review
- Lynx Pro Smart Home Security System
- Need to Install a LightHouse AI Security Camera? Look No Further than Puls
- Netgear Arlo Q Camera Review
- Netgear Arlo Q Security Camera, Looks To Compete with Dropcam with Free Lifetime DVR Recordings
- Netgear Arlo Wireless Security Camera Review
- Netgear’s Arlo: The Best Home Security Cameras?
- Nightwatcher Robotic LED Light And Wireless HD Security Camera
- Nubo: A Security Cam Ready to Beat the Competition
- Piper nv Home Security System Review
- The BuddyGuard Flare is the Most Advanced Security Cam We’ve Seen
- VTech IS7121-2 Audio/Video Doorbell Review
- Wyze Cam Pan Review