There are many smart home security options on the market, but they don’t always have the features that you want and how do you tie everything together and control it from one central hub? Sky Link has you covered with the SkylinkNet Alarm System Kit.
SkylinkNet Has Everything You Need. Even Alexa.
It is an all-in-one solution and even offers an Alexa Voice Services feature. It also has a chime mode that will alert you when a specific sensor is activated. You can control it all since you can add up to 100 devices to your hub, like your lighting control and garage door opener, for instance, just to name a few.
SkylinkNet allows you to monitor up to 6 different locations. You can monitor your home, office, vacation home etc. It also supports multiple users. Just register a new account and log in with your password. You will always be informed during emergency events thanks to push notifications and it has an event log so you can keep track of everything.
You can connect your kit to other popular connected home accessories like Amazon Echo, Nest Cam, WeMo and Phillips Hue and even run recipes for functions that are unrelated to smart devices. Controlling your entire house has never been easier and it is also affordable. There are no monthly fees or long-term contracts with the SkylinkNet Alarm System Kit. There’s no need to worry about power failures either since it has a backup battery.
Home Security Made Simple
The kit includes an Internet Hub, 2 motion sensors, 2 keychain remotes, 2 door or window sensors, and 2 plug-in dimmers. Other features include a Wireless Indoor Camera with 2-way talk, night vision, and an audio output jack. The app is compatible with iOS and Android.
This kit makes it easier than ever to secure your home. If you have a break in, you are going to know about it immediately and can take action. Your home and your family deserve the peace of mind that SkylinkNet offers.
Also why not check out:
- $15 Motion Sensitive Window Alarm
- A $2 Wireless Emitter Can Beat SimpliSafe’s Home Security System
- abode Challenges Scout Alarm in the “Ultra-DIY” Home Security Market
- ADT Announces Pulse: A Feature-Rich New Smart Home Security Product
- Alarm Sounding Beach Safe Keeps Your Valuables Protected
- Angee Home Security System Raises over $470,000 on Kickstarter, Protects with Spinning Camera
- Another Personal, Internet Based Alarm System: InGrid
- BeOn Smart Light Bulbs Offer An Instant Layer of Home Security
- Best Home Security for Las Vegas
- Best Home Security Systems in Atlanta
- BoxLock Will Protect Your Home Deliveries
- Burglar Blaster Detects Home Intruders, Fires Pepper Spray
- Canary Home Security Review
- Caution: Some Home Security Cameras Might Share Your Private Videos
- Circle Parental Filter Controls And Internet Filtering
- Cocoon Is A Smart Device That Will Protect Your Home
- Defender 4K Wired Security System Review
- Dojo Monitors Your Smart Home Network for Wi-Fi Dangers
- FrontPoint Home Security System Review
- Frontpoint Security Offers A Truly Customizable DIY Security System
- Gate Camera Smart Lock Is Packed With Security Features
- Honeywell Lyric Home Security System
- iCamera Keep Pro Home Security System Review
- Ideal Security Wireless Motion Sensor Starter Package
- Kevin Is A Virtual Roommate That Protects Against Burglars
- KeyWe Is A Smart Lock For Your Home
- LiveWatch Home Security System Review
- MYNT ES Smart GPS Tracker: Track Your Gadgets Any Where
- Nest Security Review Roundup
- Novi 4-in-1 HD Home Security System Review