Then again, in the day and age of Google Earth, there isn’t much you’d want it for anyway, unless you’re imaginative and artistic enough to find new ways of stitching together high resolution images taken from above.
Which, let’s face it, you’re probably not. But then again, this miniature flying wing slash self-driven drone, with its stabilizers, propeller, on-board processor, GPS and high-res camera, is mostly about what you’re not.
You certainly don’t need to be a pilot to guide it. Rather, you set waypoints for it on a map, as well as take-off and landing points, and it does the rest. Same with the actual act of photographing – set the targets beforehand and it does the job.
Also why not check out:
- Best Underwater Drone
- Chasing Dory Underwater Drone Is Portable And Affordable
- DJI Phantom 2 Vision Review (video)
- FreeMotionHandling Sphere Drone Sucks Up Objects Effortlessly
- London Police Nab Car Thief With Drone Quadricopter (video)
- Next Level Aerial Filming Gives You Your Very Own Flying Cameraman
- Parrot AR Drone 2.0 Review
- Parrot Bebop 2 Drone Unveiled, Release Date and Price