Over the years I’ve seen a wide assortment of book shelves and book ends. However, this one, the “Supershelf”, might take the cake.
Unlike other book end and book end, which usually just “mask” their super abilities by utilizing the book, the SuperShelf does not. How so? Magnets. You see, you just mount the shelf to the wall using a few screws, and then thanks to a magnet placed at the hands of our superhero, he just “floats” in place. Clearly the book at the end needs to be fairly thin, otherwise the magnet – I mean super powers – will be rendered useless.
Yes, this will make a great gift, even for the Batman nut. And even better is if you get the set. The other version sits on top of a shelf and uses the same magnet system. The only difference, aside from a vertical flying superhero, is that you won’t need to install anything (i.e. screws into the wall). So this latter version could be an ideal gift for geeks renting their place and concerned with drilling holes into their walls.
“Super shelf” here for $35.
“Book & Hero” here for $35.[neochrome_gallery]
Also why not check out:
- Be James Bond With This Underwater Contraption
- Big Breast Book in 3D
- Chocolate Grenade
- ChumBuddy Eats You While You Sleep
- Classic Atari Wall Decals
- Executive Elite Marshmallow Blaster
- Falling Bookends
- Humping USB Dog
- Iron Man 3 Tony Stark 1/6 Scale Figure
- Levitron: Float any Object (video)
- Portal Bookends
- Samurai Sword Letter Opener
- Secret Passageway Light Switch
- Shaka Wind Meter Measures Wind Speed and More with any iOS Device
- Show Off Your Books With The Thor Hammer Bookend
- Sniper Peephole Decal
- Take Out Poker Foes with These Stainless Steel Playing Cards
- The Alien Mind Control Mask Shows Everyone What’s Really In Your Head
- The Insanely Great History of Apple 3.0 Poster
- The Toddler Batmobile Stroller
- This 27 Pound Gummy Snake Contains 36,000 Calories, Measures 8-feet Long (video)
- This Collectible “Doctor Who” K9 Dog is Just $16
- Vault Boy Would Be Proud Of This Fallout 3 Replica Plasma Rifle
- WANTED: Retro Video Game Cartridge Pillow Set
- You Can Buy The Hellboy 2 ‘Big Baby Shotgun’
- Your Kid Will Love You If You Get Him This 7-foot Marvel Comic Book Room Divider
- Your Very Own Flux Capacitor