Not everybody goes gaga for mountain bikes. Yet most accessories look out of place on a pared down city bike. Not so with Suntour’s Swing Shock. Its white, minimalist design won’t look out of place no matter how pretty the bike you put it on is.
With 30mm of travel, the suspension isn’t built for forest roads, but it should be more than sufficient to get you over the diminutive obstacles of city biking. The fork is made up of two parts, the top section is some kind of alloy, and the lower part is magnesium. A piston and coil spring between the two provide the shock absorption.
The price and availability aren’t known yet, but keep checking Suntour’s website.
Also why not check out:
- Best Adult Tricycle
- Bike Spike: Lo-Jack for Your Bike
- Bike2Power BikeCHARGE Rechargeable Power Pack Review
- bike2Power SpinPOWER Bicycle Phone Charger Kit iPhone 4 Review
- BikeConsole Power Plus Mount Review
- BMW Hover Bike, is it Real?
- Cannondale Bad Boy 1 Review
- Cannondale Hooligan Review
- Deus Ex Machina x Makr Carry Goods Tool Roll
- Dynamic Bicycles Tempo Cross 8 Review
- GT Laguna Bicycle Review
- High-tech low-tech reviews: Mongoose Deception
- Lumigrid: a Bicycle Light that Warns Riders of Impeding Potholes and Other Road Obstructions
- Magtenlight: Magnetically Powered Bike Lights
- Rearviz Wristband Rear View Mirror for Bicyclists Puts the Cool in Looking Back
- Solid Smart Bike Promises a Future of Biking Apps
- Tern Joe D24 Review
- Topeak Mini Rocket LED iGlow Pump Doubles as a Bicycle Rear Night Light
- Touring Quadricycle Lets You Put The Kids Up Front