Those that tag walls, bathroom stalls, and everything in between have long chosen the Sharpie as their weapon of choice. It’s is an iconic pen that adheres permanent black marker onto just about any surface, except for glass. So suffice to say, anyone doodling their next defacing piece of artwork on their iPad surely won’t achieve the same results when they go to commit to the real thing. Unless of course they have the Stylus Cap for the Sharpie.
The Stylus Cap from MoreReal replaces the standard cap of the Sharpie Pen and in turn adds a firm rubber tip to the pen, allowing it to be used with a tablet. It costs a ridiculous $25, and comes in black or silver.
Also why not check out:
- Adobe’s Mighty Project Incorporates a Touch Ruler and Stylus
- Belkin Chef Stand + Stylus
- Best Stylus
- Blue Tiger iPad Pressure Sensitive Stylus (video)
- Griffin Stylus + Pen + Laser Pointer Review
- Griffin Stylus+Pen+Laser Pointer
- Gun Stylus (video)
- JAVOedge mini Stylus Docks into the iPhone’s 30-pin Connector
- Nintendo DS Lightsaber Stylus
- Panasonic Stuns With 4k Tablet & Stylus
- Rumor: HP’s PalmPad To Have Stylus Support
- Ten One Design iPad Pogo Connect Stylus Senses Hundreds of Levels of Pressure, Includes Swappable Magnetic Tip
- Wacom Bamboo Ballpoint Pen Stylus