Strongbody Apparel is a Canadian clothing brand that makes unique athletic and leisure wear for those living an active lifestyle. Entrepreneurs Quincy Samycia and Meghan Conyers started this forward-thinking business and today it is a company that others need to take notice of. One of the secrets to their success is their innovative Nano Elite+ fabric. This clothing is so comfortable, you’ll be packing it alongside your best refracting telescope for your next stargazing trip.
Strongbody Apparel is as Much About Technology as it is Style
It incorporates nanotechnology from the ocean. The key ingredient is chitosan: a linear polysaccharide harnessed from the shells of crustaceans. It inhibits the growth of odor-causing bacteria on your clothing.
They attach this antimicrobial solution to the textiles using an aqueous solution, and the nano and submicron dimensions of the molecules enhance the durability and feel of the fabrics. A great side benefit is that it is also non-toxic and environmentally friendly, and even safe for those with a shellfish allergy. And if you’re looking for a cool tech jacket, take a look at the Acronym jacket with magnetic neck that magically holds your headphones.
This technology is certified by the US Environmental Protection Agency and turns a byproduct of the fishing industry into a natural and renewable performance technology.
Style That is Perfect for the Office or the Gym
So naturally, the company has an eye toward being eco-friendly and is constantly innovating. For instance, their Pulse Elite Tee (Which may be one of their coolest products) uses wrinkle and fade-free technology, making the shirt easy to wash.
Strongbody Apparel hits that sweet spot between technology and fashion, which is not an easy thing for any company to achieve. The style of their clothing is perfect for the gym or the office. You can’t say that about many activewear companies.
It’s fascinating to find a brand that manages to be so unique and fosters so much innovation. This is a company that you need to keep an eye on because if their past is any indication, they are not finished wowing the activewear world.
The company believes strongly in making quality products with unparalleled craftsmanship. Every stitch, seam, and panel has to be perfect. The technology that goes into their textiles is impressive, whether you are talking about the strategic ventilation, flatlock stitching, being wrinkle-free, or the slimming, body-mapped panels that make you look good and feel good.
Also why not check out:
- 13 Pieces of High-Tech Clothing (list)
- 2XU Compression Arm Sleeve Review: Snake Oil No More
- 32 Top Geeky, yet Sexy, Halloween Costumes (list/pictures)
- 5 Best Tactical Pants in 2020
- 6 Best Stabilizing Earring Backs in 2020
- 6 Best Winter Boots in 2020
- 7 Best Diapers for Your Child in 2020
- 7 Best Jacket Covers for Your Closet in 2020
- 7 Best Kid’s Dressers in 2020
- 7 Best Portable Closets in 2020
- 7 Best Wearable Blankets to Relax In 2020
- Best Baby Wipes
- Best Compression Socks
- Best Fabric Marker Pens
- Best Fabric Markers
- Best Men’s Hoodies
- Best Men’s Slippers
- Best Men’s Undershirt
- Best Men’s V-Neck T-Shirt
- Best Men’s Wool Socks
- Best Seam Ripper for Fabric
- Best Triathlete Singlet
- Brother Quattro 6000D: World’s First Sewing Machine With A Camera & HD LCD Screen
- Pretend You’re Tony Stark With Light-Up LED Iron Man Shirt
- Siemens Dressman: ironing mannequin
- The ThinkGeek Maternity T-Shirt Tells It Like It Is