This has all of the makings of one of the best bags.
If you’re looking for a new bag for your laptop and other essential carry items, you might want to check out Stock and Barrel Co’s Buck Brown Harness Leather Field Bag. If you’re not familiar with the company, they produce some of the finest leather goods that you can buy. It’s a stylish way to carry your things, whether you are traveling or just going to and fro to work every day.
A Quality bag For Your Laptop and More
Now you can order yourself one of these bags. At first, they were only making these in one-off batches here and there, but now they will be making them in larger quantities since the demand for these bags is so high. This bag is made using the same quality leather that is used in saddlery and western tack. The leather itself is russet harness vegetable tanned leather tanned by Wickett and Craig, a company established in 1867. So they know a little something about leather-craft and have been working with the material for many years.
Each purchase is backed by a lifetime warranty. These bags will fit up to a 13-inch laptop and some other features include 4/5oz Buck Brown Harness Leather, a heavy duty #10 YKK zipper, durable adjustable shoulder strap, the leather is treated for water resistance and has hand burnished/painted edges. This bag will age nicely and have a lovely patina as well.
These Bags are Made With Pride in the USA
It measures 16″ x 10″ x 4.5″ and is made in the United States. Stock and Barrel Co is a family business that began in 2012 and they have quickly become known for consistently producing quality leather products like wallets, bags and more, that buyers love.
This is a bag that will be with you for a long time and as it ages it is going to acquire a ton of great character in that way that good leather does. It will be available on May 18th 2018.
Also why not check out:
- Bamboo Blackbox Cases
- Booq Python Slimpack Review: Slim and Small is Finally Good
- Hard Graft 2Unfold Premium Laptop Bag Changes Shape According to Its Contents (pics)
- Incase 13-inch Macbook Air Neoprene Sleeve Review
- Incase 13-inch Macbook Air Perforated Hardshell Case Review
- Mission Workshop Sanction Rucksack Review
- Mixbag Transformer Bag Review
- Powerbag Lets You Charge on the Go
- The Faraday Tote Is The Urban Badass Bag You’ve Been Looking For
- Win an Ogden Made Messenger Bag from Gadget Review (contest)