The best chef knife or survival buddy? As Crocodile Dundee said, “that’s not a knife, this is a knife”. The same could be said for Stelton’s line of kitchen knives. They’re dipped in a black coating that is said to improve their grip and “evokes thoughts of fine cooking, beautiful cuts and gourmet dinners.” Sold! If you’re looking to round out your knife collection, take a look at the best oyster knife to complete your set.
No seriously, these are some bad ass knives. They’re forged from one piece of stainless chromium steel and sport some sort of special coating that makes them very hygienic and easy to clean.
There is no word on price and we’re not sure if they’re sold in a set only or can be bought individually. But since there of a similar ilk to that of the Global knives, which have long been revered as the Chef’s choice since Patrick Batemen sliced up a many a hooker, they’re probably start at about $100 or so for the chefs knife, and about half that for the bread knife.
Also why not check out:
- 7 Best Herb Trimming Scissors in 2020
- Best Carving Knife in 2020
- Best Knife Brands
- Best Oyster Knife
- Edge of Glory Knife Sharpener Review
- MAG Stickers: Magnetic Knife Sticker Lets You Stick Your Knives Anywhere
- Shiroi Hana Chef Knives Will Up Your Kitchen Game
- Spreadthat! Knife Melts Butter In 20 Seconds
- The Kershaw Select Fire Combines A Knife And A Screwdriver
- These Knives Only Need To Be Sharpened Every 25 Years
- Warburtons Battery Powered Heated Butter Knife is the Next Best Thing Since Slice Bread