There’s nothing quite like coming home after a long day and getting a nice hot shower. Of course, as the Steam Shower Room, by Aquapeutics, shows, there’s hot showers, and then there are hot showers with steam and acupressure jets, TV to watch, aromatherapy, and plenty of other bells and whistles.
Aquapeutics is not fooling around with this, nor should they considering this rather elaborate piece of plumbing comes with a $5000 price tag. But, for the cost of a semi-decent used car, you get what might just be the most elaborate shower and steam room known to man.
First of all, it’s fully computerized and in fact comes with a remote control. And you’ll need it. This comes with twelve acupuncture massage jets; an overhead 8″ “rainfall” style shower; two handheld showerheads to blast those hard to reach places; a steam outlet for those sauna days you so desperately need; a foot massage device because, hey, who doesn’t like a foot massage; and twenty-two separate jets for the whirlpool in the bathtub.
If you like to be amused in the bath, this comes with a fully programmable FM radio and an eight-inch LCD TV screen, so you can stay on top of the news while you clean yourself. Behind the scenes, it’s got a thermostatic valve to prevent sudden changes in water temperature, and, if you pay a little extra, you can actually get a 1.5 kilowatt in-line water heater, so you can essentially never have to worry about not having the perfect temperature for your water ever again.
In other words, if you want to pay $5000 for this thing, they are going to give you your money’s worth and then some. Keep in mind, however, that the five grand only gets you the shower itself; you’re still going to need a professional electrician and plumber to install it.
Also why not check out:
- ‘Soap Flakes’ Soap Shredder Negates Liquid Soap
- 10 Top “Movember” Grooming Tech (list)
- 9 Futuristic Toilets and Seats You Should Be Sitting On (List)
- ARTAS: Hair Regrowth Machine
- Best Lighted Makeup Mirror
- Best Shower Caddy
- Best Shower Curtain
- Best Shower Curtain Liner
- Big Dumps In Yo Area: Johnny Jolter Power Plunger
- BodyTrace eScale: The World’s First GSM-Enabled Scale
- Corcel N°1 Carbon Fiber Bathtub (video)
- Ditch Bathroom Spray With KOHLER’s Purefresh Deodorizing Toilet Seat
- Eco-Otome Toilet Sound Blocker Is
- Gadget of the Week: Tube Squeezing Toothbrush
- Get Cozy With Your Significant Other With The Yin Yang Couples Bath
- Graff Ametis Waterfall Shower Head Costs $15,000
- Grush Smart Toothbrush Trains Kids with Brushing Games
- Hammacher Schlemmer Would Like To Bake You In A Infrared Supine Sauna
- Hang Your Shampoo Bottle On A Magnet
- IllumiBowl Night Light: Never Miss Again
- LED Color Changing Showerhead with Remote
- Nebia Steam Shower Saves Water with Droplet Technology
- Nebia Wants To Change How You Shower
- Numi Super Toilet from Kohler Comes with a Touchscreen Remote (video)
- OHSO Pocket Toothbrush
- Oral-B Makes Your Toothbrush Smart (video)
- Panasonic Sonic Pocket ToothBrush Will Make A Vibrating Road Shank
- Philips Click & Style 3-in-1 Electric Razor Review
- Quip Ensures You’ll Never Forget A Toothbrush Again
- Remington Touchscreen Beard Trimmer