The best heaters always offer comfort. There’s nothing quite like coming home after a long day and getting a nice hot shower. Of course, as the Steam Shower Room, by Aquapeutics, shows, there’s hot showers, and then there are hot showers with steam and acupressure jets, TV to watch, aromatherapy, and plenty of other bells and whistles.
Aquapeutics is not fooling around with this, nor should they considering this rather elaborate piece of plumbing comes with a $5000 price tag. But, for the cost of a semi-decent used car, you get what might just be the most elaborate shower and steam room known to man.
First of all, it’s fully computerized and in fact comes with a remote control. And you’ll need it. This comes with twelve acupuncture massage jets; an overhead 8″ “rainfall” style shower; two handheld showerheads to blast those hard to reach places; a steam outlet for those sauna days you so desperately need; a foot massage device because, hey, who doesn’t like a foot massage; and twenty-two separate jets for the whirlpool in the bathtub.
If you like to be amused in the bath, this comes with a fully programmable FM radio and an eight-inch LCD TV screen, so you can stay on top of the news while you clean yourself. Behind the scenes, it’s got a thermostatic valve to prevent sudden changes in water temperature, and, if you pay a little extra, you can actually get a 1.5 kilowatt in-line water heater, so you can essentially never have to worry about not having the perfect temperature for your water ever again.
In other words, if you want to pay $5000 for this thing, they are going to give you your money’s worth and then some. Keep in mind, however, that the five grand only gets you the shower itself; you’re still going to need a professional electrician and plumber to install it.
Also why not check out:
- ‘Soap Flakes’ Soap Shredder Negates Liquid Soap
- 7 Best Hair Dryers in 2020
- 7 Best Soap Dishes For Your Home in 2020
- 9 Futuristic Toilets and Seats You Should Be Sitting On (List)
- Best All Purpose Cleaner
- Best Bathroom Cleaner
- Best Detergent Pods
- Best Fixed Shower Head
- Best Hair Clay
- Best Handheld Shower Heads
- Best Plunger
- Best RV Toilet
- Best Shower Caddy
- Best Shower Chair
- Best Shower Curtain
- Best Shower Curtain Liner
- Best Shower Faucet Set
- Best Shower Faucets
- Best Shower Heads
- Best Shower Speaker in 2020 (May Reviews)
- Best Toilet Brush
- Best Toilet Paper Holder
- Best Toothbrush Holder
- Best Water Flosser
- Big Dumps In Yo Area: Johnny Jolter Power Plunger
- BodyTrace eScale: The World’s First GSM-Enabled Scale
- Digital Bathtub Thermometer RetroFits Any Faucet with No Installation
- Ditch Bathroom Spray With KOHLER’s Purefresh Deodorizing Toilet Seat
- Graff Ametis Waterfall Shower Head Costs $15,000
- Nebia Wants To Change How You Shower