Bear Grylls is the one man you’ll want out there with you if you ever get stuck on a deserted island, get lost in the wilderness or have to survive in the snow. But since you can’t really have him physically with you, at least you can carry around his Bear Grylls Ultimate Pack that will help you survive any conditions you might find yourself in. The survivalist icon relies on his kit and his wits to get from being lost in the wild and his entire product armada features every single Bear Grylls product he’s ever come out with.
All his handy tools are conveniently stored in one super-useful pack is available for $960. While this may seem hefty, it’s a small price to pay for the best disaster kit. The kit includes every knife you could think of, a flashlight, first aid kit, flair sticks, water pottle, floating device and so much more. It’s all packed into a Commando 60 pack, which will most likely make carrying all the cool gadgets fairly easy. Even if you don’t plan on traveling to exotic lands to only to get lost, the Ultimate Pack will come in handy for a local camping trip!
Also why not check out:
- Best Disaster First Aid Kit
- Best Disaster Food Kits
- Best Disaster Kit Backpack
- Best Earthquake Kit
- Best Emergency Blanket
- Blue Freedom is a Handheld Hydropower Plant
- BowTech CPX Invasion Review
- Get Out Of The Woods With FireKnife Survival Knife
- Tackle Tough Situations With The Action Hero Toolkit, Let Your Inner MacGyver Shine (video)
- The D.A.D. 2 (Defense Alert Device) Will Keep You Safe
- The First 24 Is A Survival Kit For Preppers And Mad Max Cosplayers