I bet you’d like a Lightsaber cutting knife. I know I would. But the reality of that ever existing, much like this laser powered razor blade is slim, very, very slim. In the meanwhile you’ll have to settle for this set of Star Wars utensils from Think Geek.
The set sells for $14.99, so it’s not a question of if, but when you’ll be ordering these. Included is a Luke fork, Yoda spoon, and Vader knife. And needless to say these would make a great Star Wars gift. In fact, we should probably add this to our list of Top Star Wars gifts.
And in case you were wondering, these are officially licensed pieces of merch. So no need to worry about the Lucas (or Disney) police showing up at your door requesting that you turn over your must use fork, knife and spoon. And for those concerned about safety, these utensils are made of stainless steel and food-grade ABS plastics.
Read Next: Lightsaber Replica
Also why not check out:
- 15 of the Best Star Wars LEGO Sets for Holiday Gift Giving (list)
- BB-8 Droid with App/Voice Control Wins Star Wars Fans Over
- Check Out the Latest Star Wars Collectibles and Toys for This Holiday Season
- Han Solo Frozen In Carbonite Life-Size Figure Is Taller Than Most NBA Players
- Look Like Darth Vader With This Star Wars Sheet Set
- Possibly the Best Star Wars Costume, Ever
- Reversible Hoodie Allows You To Be Both Chewbacca and Han Solo
- Star Wars Deco Lights Are Strong in the Force
- Star Wars Will Help You Find Your Lost Item
- The Darth Vader Mug Will Give Your Morning A Dark Side
- Vader’s Vault Lightsabers for Your Star Wars Christmas