It all started in 1977 with the phrase, “A long time ago in a galaxy, far, far away.” And ever since, Star Wars have been a pop-culture phenomenon. One that continues strong to this day. There is no toy, kitchen appliance, bed sheet, gadget or anything else that you can think of that has not been branded with an image of R2-D2 our one of the movie’s other iconic characters.
Never Lose Your Phone Again
The world still can’t get enough of Star Wars. As the world gets ready for a stand-alone Han Solo movie to premiere soon, we can at least pass the time by buying some cool Star Wars toys. This one is a good choice since it is one of the cooler and geekier gadgets we’ve seen in some time.
Now you can let the characters of Star Wars help you find your lost items right here in this galaxy. This line of Star Wars Bluetooth Item Finders from Plox features some of our favorites from the classic era of movies. They not only represent your love of the faraway galaxy but they will make sure that what is lost is found once again.
Everything else in your life is streamlined, so you may as well make it easy to know where your stuff is too. These officially licensed Star Wars Bluetooth finders come in R2-D2, Darth Vader, Chewbacca, and Stormtrooper flavors. I’ll take R2-D2. He’s the best droid ever. Much better than the new droid on the block: BB-8.
A Geeky and Handy Accessory
With the companion app, you can find things like your lost keys, your phone and much more. Attach them to almost anything. In fact, you can assign Star Wars audio files to find your phone.
Bluetooth item finders are very handy. If you are prone to losing things, this makes it easy. No more searching for an hour for those keys, only to find out that they slid down the couch cushion. How many times has this exact scenario made you late for work? Just attach these to anything that you don’t want to get lost.
Also why not check out:
- 15 of the Best Star Wars LEGO Sets for Holiday Gift Giving (list)
- BB-8 Droid with App/Voice Control Wins Star Wars Fans Over
- Check Out the Latest Star Wars Collectibles and Toys for This Holiday Season
- Chewbacca Star Wars Journal: A Furry and Fun Gift
- Chewbacca Strap Cover Gives Your Seatbelt A Stylin’ Look
- Darth Vader Cuff Links Make A Boring Suit Cool
- Get Some R&R In The Stormtrooper Lounger
- Han Solo Frozen In Carbonite Life-Size Figure Is Taller Than Most NBA Players
- Look Like Darth Vader With This Star Wars Sheet Set
- Mold Your Own Galaxy With ‘Star Wars: Sculpting A Galaxy’
- Possibly the Best Star Wars Costume, Ever
- Reversible Hoodie Allows You To Be Both Chewbacca and Han Solo
- Sabertron Brings A Scoring System To Foam Star Wars Like Swords
- Star Wars Chewbacca Hoodie Mask Zip
- Star Wars Death Star Speaker: Lights, Bluetooth, No Lasers
- Star Wars Death Star Worktop Saver Protects Your Kitchen Countertops
- Star Wars Deco Lights Are Strong in the Force
- Star Wars Fan Reimagines Frankfurt Airport As An Imperial Base
- Star Wars Lightsaber Utensils Are Now Yours For $15
- Star Wars Pinball Never Looked Better
- STREET by 50 First Edition Star Wars On Ear Headphones Stormtrooper
- The Darth Vader Mug Will Give Your Morning A Dark Side
- The Force Is With This Epic Star Wars Wall Art
- The No Bull Sh*t Star Wars Gift Guide
- Vader’s Vault Lightsabers for Your Star Wars Christmas