You don’t need the best chef knife for butter. You know the saying, “Like a hot knife through butter?” That saying could have been describing the Spreadthat! Butter Knife that makes spreading things like butters, jams, chocolate and Nutella easier! So what makes this butter knife different is what you’re probably thinking right now. Well it uses your own body heat to warm up the knife and can soften butter in a mere 20 seconds. If you’re looking for another smaller sized knife, grab the best oyster knife too.
It’s super efficient at conducting heat thanks to its cutting-edge design and heat conducting technologies that make it the only butter knife in the world that doesn’t require electricity. It features a minimalist design that’s both elegant and practical. It’s engineered with a titanium coating that’s non-toxic and can be used by both kids and adults. Make spreading gobs of Nutella on your morning toast a whole lot easier for only $19.99.
Also why not check out:
- Best Carving Knife in 2020
- Best Knife Brands
- Edge of Glory Knife Sharpener Review
- MAG Stickers: Magnetic Knife Sticker Lets You Stick Your Knives Anywhere
- Shiroi Hana Chef Knives Will Up Your Kitchen Game
- Stelton Black Knives Are Surely Dexter’s Kill Weapon, If Not, He’s Missing Out
- The Kershaw Select Fire Combines A Knife And A Screwdriver
- Warburtons Battery Powered Heated Butter Knife is the Next Best Thing Since Slice Bread