If you are shopping for new headphones, start with what to look for in the Best Headphones Built for Exercise. I don’t know about you, but I want earbuds that are great for a workout but will also work in any other situation. Most don’t deliver and even if they are great for working out, they usually have other problems. However, SoundPEATS Force Bluetooth Earbuds are made for working out as well as everyday use when you are not at the gym. The specs suggest that they have thought of everything design-wise.
Rich Sound and Deep Bass
They offer rich and powerful sound thanks to a CSR8645 chip and aptX. You get high fidelity sound, smooth Bluetooth transmission, and superior communication. You’ll also love the bass thanks to a metal and TPU material made chamber that delivers powerful bass and a nice medium-high frequency.
Battery life is another area that many earbuds fail miserably in, but not here. SoundPEATS made sure that these will give you lots of runtime.
The built-in 300mAh battery offers two to three times the power of normal Bluetooth headphones or earbuds, with up to 16 hours of play/music time and 300 hours of standby time. It also boasts an IPX5 waterproof level, which is great for not only sweat but for when it’s raining too. These features make these earbuds perfect for any activity, whether it is hiking, running, working out or traveling.
You also won’t have to worry about the neckband being uncomfortable. It’s made with medical level liquid silicone, which is a soft and folding material that allows you to easily pack it all away into the included zipper case and take it with you anywhere. The earbuds also have magnets for easier storage and carrying. These earbuds are compatible with anything as long as it has Bluetooth 4.0 or above.
Earbuds Designed for Active lifestyles
The package gives you the SoundPEATS Force Headphones plus:
10 x Ear Tips
6 x Interchangeable Ear Hooks
1 x Hanging Hook
1 x USB Charging Cable
1 x Case
1 x User Guide
Enjoy your workouts and much more while wearing these bad boys. They have everything that it takes to be one of the best pairs of earbuds out there.
- SoundPEATS Force Bluetooth Earbuds Are Great For Working Out
- Optoma NuForce BE Sport 3 Bluetooth Headphones Review
- Creative Labs MP-250 Wireless Sport Bluetooth Headphones Review
- Elroy: A Magnetic Bluetooth Headphone Dock (video)
Also why not check out:
- AirPlus Case With Wireless Charging For Your AirPods
- Amazon Premium Headphones for $19
- Apollo 7 Earbuds are of the New, Totally Wireless Generation: Does It Work?
- Audiofly AF120 Earbud Reviews
- BeatsX are the iPhone-Ready, Bluetooth Earbuds You’ve Been Waiting For
- Best Waterproof Earbuds
- Brainwavz Audio B400 Quad Armature Earphones
- Creative Labs HS-930i2 Earbud Headphones Review
- dB Logic EP-100 Earbud Headphones Review
- Decibullz: Affordable Earbuds Molded for You
- Drum Earphones: Delivering A Concert Experience
- earHERO: Clandestine Headphones That Are Perfect for Spying
- Earin Review: Wireless Earbuds Done Right…Almost
- Earin Wireless Earbuds Are So Small, They’re Almost Invisible
- Harman Kardon Beautiful Sound NI In-Ear Headphones Review
- Havit G1 Series True Wireless Earbuds
- Here Active Listening Customizable Earbuds for Sale by Christmas
- id America Spark Hi-Def In-ear Headphones Review
- IQbuds Boost with EarID
- Jabra Rox Wireless Earbuds Fit Your On-The-Go Lifestyle
- JAYS a-JAYS Four Earbuds Review
- Klipsch Image X7i In-Ear Headphones
- LifeEar Smart Hearing Aid
- Light Therapy Earbuds Make Your Ears Glow, May Help You Sleep
- MEElectronics SP51P Sound Preference In-Ear Headphones Review
- MEElectronics Sport-Fi S6 In-Ear Headphones Review
- Motorola VerveOnes True Wireless Earbuds Review
- Muzik One Headphones Connect to Spotify, Smart Homes
- New Ear Buddies Ear Buds Look Like Actual Ears
- Nextear Wireless Earphones Are Earbuds Worth a Second Look