The best electric skateboard is cool, but check this out.
The new SoulArc Performance Skateboard takes skateboarding back to its surfing roots with a unique design that’s supposed to copy the feel of surfing for the rider. Its rigid maple deck above a composite spring below makes for a unique ride with a beautiful twist. Designed by Mitch Mulder and Salvaore Vilardi, the board also features neoprene bumpers, 64mm wheels, Abec 5 bearings and Randal 180 trucks. The concept for the board was actually a result of a class project for the two while they were at Kendall College of Art and Design. The board is now available for $270.
Also why not check out:
- Altered Electric Skateboard Goes Up To 19 MPH
- Best Skateboard for Beginners [Buyer’s Guide 2020]
- Chargeboard Is The Skateboard That Powers Up Your Phone
- Razor Ripstik Ripster Review
- See What it’s Like to Break a Downhill Skateboarding World Record in POV (video)
- The Elos Skateboard Is A Compact Urban Cruiser