Like most of you, we love speakers that not only sound good but look good too. And let’s face it, it’s not easy to find speakers that are elegant and stylish enough to actually look good in our home. However, once in a while a speaker comes along that you would be proud to invite through your door. The Solo 500X-EQ Bluetooth Speakers from Studio 19 London are just such a speaker.
A Very Versatile Speaker with Modern Style
Your audio accessories should look at home anywhere in the house. The design is modern and sleek, not overly shiny or busy. Just beautiful and confident, with a pleasant shape. So they look good, which is half the battle, but they also happen to sound superb. That’s the other half of the battle. These speakers use Dual Pressure Air Compression technology to deliver amazing bass. The driver configuration, combined with air pressure, delivers a full-range sound with deep low-end frequencies and amazing clarity of sound in a very compact form factor.
The 500X-EQ are also advanced DSP sound enabled. This is all about a more dynamic sound for the content that you consume, like your music, movies, and games. It makes your media come alive. The built-in professional EQ Graphic Equalizer, offers digital sound enhancement that you don’t normally find in portable speakers. This lets you fine-tune your music even further, to get it just how you like it. You can always add more bass, mid-range or treble to get what you want.
Other features include Bluetooth connectivity, HDMI so that you can connect to your TV as an enhanced sound bar, 3-band Graphic EQ, and enhanced 360° Optimised Sound for omnidirectional audio. The Solo 500X-EQ Bluetooth Speakers are available in Space Grey and Gold colors.
It Makes Your Movies and Games Sound Great Too
Studio 19 calls it “a precision-engineered entertainment system that’s ready to connect with your music, movies or gaming for a premium audio experience wherever you are” and as you can see from the details, they aren’t wrong. It gets even better though.
The Solo 500X-EQ Bluetooth Speakers are completely portable and can easily be used anywhere. The Solo is powered by an 8,800mAh built-in battery which will give you up to 8 hours of runtime, indoors or outdoors. When it does run out of power, all you have to do is recharge it with a powerbank or connect to the power in the home. You can charge it with a Type C cable for faster charging.
You won’t find a better-looking speaker with this kind of quality.
Also why not check out:
- 10 of the Best Bluetooth Speakers for Big Sound Under $300
- 10 of the best Portable Bluetooth Speakers under $100
- A-Box: Ammo Box Turned High End Bullet Proof iPod Speaker System
- Altec Lansing Announces MIX Boombox
- Altec Lansing inMotion Air IMW725 Review
- Audioengine N22 Desktop Amplifier & P4 Passive Bookshelf Speaker Review (update)
- Bang and Olufsen New B&O Beolit 12 Portable iPhone Speaker (CES)
- Bass Egg Speaker Review
- Beach Towel Speaker System
- Beat Booster is a Next-Gen Boombox
- Beats Pill Bluetooth Speaker Joins the Ranks, Squares Off with Jambox and Others
- Bem Wireless Boom Box Wireless Bluetooth Speaker Review
- BenQ treVolo S Portable Electrostatic Bluetooth Speaker
- Best Mini Bluetooth Speaker
- Best Outdoor Bluetooth Speakers
- Big Thodio iBox (video)
- Braven Bluetooth Speakers
- Braven BRV-1 Bluetooth Speaker Review
- Braven Introduces A Trio Of New Wireless Bluetooth Speakers
- Braven Ready Elite Outdoor Bluetooth Speaker Review
- Bullfrog Bluetooth Speaker Keeps The Music Going Outdoors
- Cowin Ark: Two Portable Speakers in One
- DBEST Duo Bluetooth Rechargeable Mini-Speaker Set Review
- Edifier Prisma BT 2.1 Bluetooth Speakers Review
- Eton Shows Green Heart With Rugged Rukus Solar Powered Audio System
- eWoo eFizz Travel Speaker For iPod Review
- Fluance Fi30 Bluetooth Speaker Review: Not Portable Goodness
- Fluance Fi70 Bluetooth Speaker Is Anything but Portable
- Fugoo Sport Bluetooth Speaker Review
- GOgroove BlueSync OR3 Portable Bluetooth Speaker Review