Getting proper rest is one of the best things you can do for your health. It’s not enough to just get sleep every night, you have to get quality and restful sleep. That’s not always easy these days since life moves at such a fast pace and we are so stressed, but the SleepScore Max from SleepScore is here to help.
SleepScore Max Will Improve Your Sleep
They are calling it the world’s most advanced sleep improvement system. It’s hard to argue with that statement after you read about what it can do for your nighty-night. Compare it with other sleeping gadgets and see for yourself. SleepScore Max is powered by SleepScore by ResMed technology, which will give you the most accurate sleep tracking you can get outside of clinical settings. The best part is that you don’t have to wear a device or place anything on your bed, because we all know that that does not help you to sleep.
SleepScore Max measures not only the quality but also the quantity of your sleep. The measurements captured by SleepScore Max will give you quality scores, personalized insights, and advice on what you can do to improve things. This is all accessible in the Sleep Guide. You will really get to know your sleeping patterns for the first time in your life.
SleepScore Max has been shown to enhance your sleep quality in as little as 1 week and improved sleepers increased an average of 45 minutes. You can access all of these features for a 1-time cost of $149.99. There are no other fees and no subscription is needed.
SleepScore Knows Your Sleeping Habits Better Than You
Some of the features of the Max app include a Smart Alarm, Setting Goals, Sleep History, Sleep Chart and a Doctor Report. If you find that a good night’s sleep is eluding you, SleepScore Max is definitely worth a look. It is compatible with iOS devices running iOS 10 and above, starting with iPhone 6. It is also compatible with Android phones running Android 6 Marshmallow and above.
That’s not a bad price to pay for improved sleep and rest. It’s very important for our health to have quality downtime every night. Check out SleepScore Max for yourself.
Also why not check out:
- “My Side Your Side” Pillow Cases Are Astute Social Commentary for All Couples
- 10 Out of this World Bedrooms You Can Only Dream Of (list)
- 11 Sleep Gadgets to Help You Snooze More Restfully, Wake Up More Refreshed
- Beddit Sleep Monitor Helps You Get A Better Night’s Rest
- Beddit Sleep Tracker Review
- Bedjet Keeps You Warm In Winter and Cool In Summer
- Best Cushion Covers (26 x 26)
- Best Cushion Covers 20×20
- Best Futon Mattress
- Blood Pillow Depicts Capped Heads, Lays Down Gang Members For Bed
- EZ Sleep Travel Pillow
- Get Your Best ZZZs With The Napwell Mask
- Have Lucid Dreams With The Aurora Headband
- Hollandia iCon Is A Luxury Bed For Your iPad
- Is It A Couch Or A Bunk Bed
- Kokoon Headphones Help You Sleep
- Lark iPhone Sleep Monitor Nudges You Awake, Tracks Your Sleep
- Lark Sleep Coach Review
- LUMI Sleep Mask With LED Lights
- Morninghead Kills Bed Head in Seconds, Opposite to the Shower Cap (video)
- Oma Sense Breathing Monitor
- Post My Pillow: Post-It-Note Meets Pillow
- S+ Sleep Sensor Is a No-Contact Sensor/Alarm Clock Hybrid
- Sense Wants To Help You Get A Better Night’s Rest
- Shark Laundry Hamper is the Perfect Complement to the Chumbuddy Shark Sleeping Bag
- Sheex Performance Sheets Are Made By Athletes For Sex Athletes
- Sleep Anywhere Comfortably With The Camo-O-Bunk Portable Cot (video)
- Sleep Number Mattresses Now Feature SleepIQ Technology, New $1,000 Entry-Level Mattress
- Sleepsense Wants To Help You Get Better Rest