No my wrinkled shirts aren’t my style, despite what people say. My shirts are proof that man was never meant to use an iron. However, thanks to the Siemens Dressman, there may yet be a chance for mankind. A true homemaker will also love the Brother Quattro 6000D: Worlds first sewing machine with a camera HD LCD screen.
The Siemens Dressman has been designed as a replacement for your iron / ironing board for shirts and blouses. The gadget resembles the upper body of a mannequin. And somehow the product wasn’t called Iron Man. Fools.
The Dressman is made out of parachute silk and inflates with hot air to dry garments and smooth out any creases. Shirts are then pressed back into shape.
The Siemens Dressman will take approximately 6 to 8 minutes to iron your shirt. The mannequin will work on shirts with collars from 14 to 24 inches.
Now just pick up the pants press from Sharper Image and you can throw away the maid / wife.
Check out the official Siemens Dressman site.
via Tech Digest
Also why not check out:
- 13 Pieces of High-Tech Clothing (list)
- 2XU Compression Arm Sleeve Review: Snake Oil No More
- 32 Top Geeky, yet Sexy, Halloween Costumes (list/pictures)
- 5 Best Tactical Pants in 2020
- 6 Best Stabilizing Earring Backs in 2020
- 6 Best Winter Boots in 2020
- 7 Best Diapers for Your Child in 2020
- 7 Best Jacket Covers for Your Closet in 2020
- 7 Best Kid’s Dressers in 2020
- 7 Best Portable Closets in 2020
- 7 Best Wearable Blankets to Relax In 2020
- Best Baby Wipes
- Best Compression Socks
- Best Fabric Marker Pens
- Best Fabric Markers
- Best Men’s Hoodies
- Best Men’s Slippers
- Best Men’s Undershirt
- Best Men’s V-Neck T-Shirt
- Best Men’s Wool Socks
- Best Seam Ripper for Fabric
- Best Triathlete Singlet
- Brother Quattro 6000D: World’s First Sewing Machine With A Camera & HD LCD Screen
- Pretend You’re Tony Stark With Light-Up LED Iron Man Shirt
- Strongbody Apparel Activewear: Where Tech Meets Clothing
- The ThinkGeek Maternity T-Shirt Tells It Like It Is