Take a Shueriu Folding Bike with you on your next mountain run and you’ll understand why it makes a solid argument as one of the best folding electric bikes. The first thing you’ll notice is how well it grips the mountain, while your feet grip the fold pedals. And you’ll feel that superior grip for 31 miles of mountain.
Why We Like It – Shueriu Folding bike
Fitted with fold pedals for better grip, 21-speed Shimano gears and long battery life, the Shueriu Folding Bike is built for mountain climbing for long periods of time.
Durability & Build Quality
The Shueriu Folding E Bike shows off its strength on the mountains with its lightweight, yet incredibly strong carbon steel frame. Hidden between a few joints are equally strong locks that, if unlocked, will fold the bike for easier transportation.
Performance (Speed & Acceleration)
For what you pay, the Shueriu Folding Bike is pushing good speeds. At most, you can max out at 19mph. More importantly, its 21-speed Shimano gear offers unprecedented speed choices. That’s just behind the Speedrid Folding Ebike, which maxes out at 22mph.
Range & Battery
Above all, the Shueriu Folding Bike excels at providing a long battery life. If you use Assisted Mode (you do some of the work) you’ll get an easy 31 miles. If you switch over to E-Bike Mode (the bike does all the work), it lowers the battery life down to 19 miles. In other words: 1 to 2 hours of battery life.
The Shueriu Folding Bike comes with the most basic of safety features. To prevent the bike from folding on you mid-ride, strong locks are put in place. You also get a horn and light, though the light is a bit small. Lastly, the pedals are fold pedals, which offer great grippage when riding.
Shueriu Folding bike Wrap Up
Mountain climbing is the sole purpose of the Shueriu Folding Bike; fun and casual riding come second. This is seen perfectly with its fold pedals, which can be felt for the entire 31 miles you can get on a single charge. And with 21-speed Shimano gear, picking the speed that feels comfortable is heaven to a mountain biker.
Also why not check out:
- ANCHEER 26″ Electric City Bike Review
- ANCHEER E Bike Review
- ANCHEER Electric Bike Review
- ANCHEER Folding Electric Mountain Bike With 26 Inch Wheel Review
- Angotrade Electric Road Bike Review
- Ariel Rider C-Class Commuter Bike Review
- BAKCOU Mule Elite Review
- BESV TRB1 Review
- Blix Aveny Review
- Boardman ADV 8.9E Review
- Bulls Ebikes Review
- Cannondale Synapse NEO SE Review
- Cannondale Topstone Neo Carbon Electric Road Bike Review
- CIVI Bikes Review
- Cube Kathmandu Hybrid 45 Review
- DJ Fat Bike Review
- E-Joe Anggun Electric Comfort Bike Review
- eAhora X7 Review
- ECOTRIC Fat Tire 500W Bike Review
- ECOTRIC Folding Bike Review
- Electric City Bike Review
- ElectroBike Gama Cruise Review
- Emojo Electric Bike Review
- Emojo Panther Review
- FIIDO D1 Folding Electric Bike Review
- Focus Paralane2 Review
- Gazelle Bikes Review
- Giant Revolt E+ Pro Review
- Giant Road E 1 Pro Review
- Grace MX Review