We’ve heard of performance outwear, but performance sheets, now that’s a new one.
SHEEX are being called the first performance bed sheets, and seeing as they’re designed by athletes we’d have to agree. So what makes them all that and a bag of Doritos? Much like today’s outer gear, these sheets wick moisture away from your skin – perfect for sweaty sleepers – all the while letting your skin breath and ventilate. Flexible microfibers provide 4-way stretch for unrestricted movement – a must for bumping uglies – and advanced fade, wrinkle and shrink resistance. Need we say more?
A queen sheet set starts at $199 and they’re available in a variety of colors.
Also why not check out:
- 10 Out of this World Bedrooms You Can Only Dream Of (list)
- 11 Sleep Gadgets to Help You Snooze More Restfully, Wake Up More Refreshed
- 6 Best Pillows for Neck Pain in 2020
- 7 Best Earplugs for Sleeping in 2020
- 8 Best Sleep Trackers in 2020
- Beddit Sleep Tracker Review
- Best Cushion Covers (26 x 26) in 2020 (May Reviews)
- Best Cushion Covers 20×20
- Best Futon Mattress
- EZ Sleep Travel Pillow
- LUMI Sleep Mask With LED Lights
- Sound Oasis Sleep Sound Therapy System
- The Tranquility Pod Provides Much Needed Rest And Relaxation