Those in search of the best home espresso machine will like this coffee machine. Traditionally speaking you grind the coffee, place it in a filter, add water and wait patiently for it to percolate, producing the caffeinated beverage billions of people love every morning. But that method is oh-so pedestrian.
Next time you have guests over you can impress them with the Scanomat’s Top Brewer. It’s an under the counter coffee machine that grinds then brews each individual cup of joe. Control comes by way of a smartphone, though it’s not an absolute necessity as there is some sort of counter top keyboard, but nothing will beat dialing in a cup of coffee on your iPhone only to have it appear literally before your guest’s eyes.
On the counter sites a spout that delivers the hot beverage, while just below it is a drain for washing away excess, such as drips and spills. The spout can also deliver foamed milk, so cappuccinos can happen entirely on their own.
Adding to it’s “wow” quotient is the ability to brew a cup of coffee in 15 seconds, two grinders so you can produce different types of coffee one after the other without any delay, a zero watt standby mode and a machine that is made from 80% recycled parts. Coffee machines are just about as common as, well, a coffee bean.
If you want you can download the app from the iTunes stores and checkout it before you drop what will probably be thousands of dollars on this high end coffee machine – unfortunately, we don’t know the price and their website is currently down.
- Scanomat Top Brewer Coffee Machine can be Controlled with an iPhone
- Keurig Vue Review
- Black Hole Coffee Table
- WANTED: Handpresso Outdoor Espresso Set
Also why not check out:
- Best Coffee Maker With Grinder in 2020
- Best Coffee Pods
- Best Cold Brew Coffee Maker
- Best Cuisinart Coffee Maker
- Best Decaf Coffee
- Best Drip Coffee Maker
- Best Hamilton Beach Coffee Maker: Pour Yourself a Fresh Cup With Our Top 3
- Best Milk Frother
- Best Pour Over Coffee Maker: Brew Like A Pro
- Best Single Serve Coffee Maker
- Best Whole Bean Coffee
- Breville’s Barista Express Coffee Machine Makes Cafe-Worthy Espresso
- Bruvelo Smart Coffee Maker Lets You Make Your Own Recipes
- Cafflano Klassic Crams An Entire Coffee Setup Into A Travel Mug
- Dr. Drip Coffee Review
- Fingerprint Coffee Machine Brews To Your Biometric Tastes
- Ikawa Lets You Roast Coffee With The Touch Of A Button
- Mini French Press Coffee Mug Makes the Perfect Cup of Euro Joe
- Mr. Coffee 10-Cup Smart Optimal Brew Coffeemaker with WeMo Review
- Pakt Coffee Kit – Have Coffee, Will Travel
- Poppy Pour-Over is a Coffee Lover’s High-Tech Dream
- Starbucks Verismo 580 Coffee Brewer Review
- The Stircle Stirs Your Coffee Without Stir Sticks