Samsung’s got plenty of notebooks up their sleeves with the announcement of the Q-Series, which has the 13.3-inch Q330, 14-inch Q430 and 15.6-inch Q530, and we got all the specs for you. The Q530 and Q430 both have a 2.26GHz Intel Core i3 (with a Core i5 as an option), with 4GB RAM. The Q530 gets a NVIDIA 1GB GeForce GT 330M GPU and a 500GB HDD, with the Q430 getting a 512MB NVIDIA GeForce 310M and a 320GB drive.
The Q330 has the same Core i3 CPU and the addition of hybrid GPU switching, with an integrated Intel GPU and NVIDIA’s GeForce 310M. There’s also 3GB of RAM and a five-cell battery with seven hours usage time. All models include Bluetooth and 802.11n WiFi.
The Q-Series arrives later this month, with pricing for each model currently unknown.
Also why not check out:
- Samsung 11.6-inch Series 9 Laptop Priced At $1,199.99
- Samsung Announces X360 Ultraportable
- Samsung ATIV 7 All-in-One Windows 8 PC Review
- Samsung ATIV Book 9 Lite Laptop Review
- Samsung ATIV Q Convertible Does Android Windows 8 1800p Display Resolution
- Samsung N350 Has Built-In 4G
- Samsung NC10 10.2″ Netbook Launches
- Samsung R610 Blu-Ray Laptop Announced
- Samsung Series 9 Laptop Is Bringing Sexy Back To The PC (update)
- Samsung Series 9 Laptop Price Announced, Shipping Any Day Now
- Samsung Series 9 Laptop To Launch In An 11.6-inch Flavor, Specs Are Questionable
- Samsung Transparent OLED Laptop To Go On Sale Later This Year
- Samsung Unveils Series 2, 4 and 6 Portable Laptops, Mum On Price But Not Specs
- Samsung’s New X Series–Oneupsmanship
- Samsung’s P580 Business Laptop Is Anti-Glare, Pro-Corporate
- The Samsung N230 Netbook Has a Double Digit Battery Life