Finding the best tablet cover is no problem.
If your big problem with tablets is that they have all been too small for your tastes, then Samsung has a solution for you: The massive Galaxy View.
This monster tablet sports an 18.4-inch screen, and the whole tablet is specifically designed for media use and entertainment. It’s not the easiest thing to tote around – in fact, most laptops probably fit easier inside backpacks and briefcases. But if you use your tablet primarily when curled up in bed or on the sofa, then you’ll probably appreciate the large HD screen.
On the inside, the specs are decidedly more normal. There is a 1.6GHz octa-core processor, 2GB of RAM, and a choice between 32GB and 46GB of RAM. Sounds pretty normal, right? A slot is available for LTE connections, and there is of course a front facing camera for communication. According to Samsung the Galaxy View has a battery that can provide around 8 hours of power.
As far as software goes, this Android device does have a couple new features, including a dedicated home screen for your videos that provides a panel layout for all your favorite streaming services, allowing you to quickly pick up where you left off without any problems.
So far we haven’t seen too many tablet brands go large instead of small. A few years ago, it was all about tablets that could fit in one hand. Now companies are eyeing the deep pools of extra-large, laptop-replacement tablets. It’s worth noting that the iPad Pro is also significantly larger than more traditional versions (although still no competition for the View). Are more manufacturers getting ready to make the leap?
If you are curious how much all this screen real estate costs…well, so are we. Samsung hasn’t released many details yet outside of the general announcement, so a price tag is still in the future.
Also why not check out:
- ASUS ZenPad Z8 Android Tablet Review
- Best Tablet Computer
- Best Tablet Cover
- Best Tablet Floor Stands
- Best Tablets for Babies
- First Look: Samsung Galaxy Tablet (update)
- Galaxy Note Pro 12.2 Available Valentine’s Day
- Memomate Is A Ewriter, Tablet, And Power Bank
- Samsung 5.8 Galaxy Player Isn’t Phone or Tablet, Some Where in the Middle
- Samsung Announced The Rugged Galaxy Tab Active
- Samsung ATIV Tab 3 May Be The Thinnest Tablet On The Market
- Samsung Debuts Galaxy A7: Take Advanced Selfies
- Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 with Digitizer Drawing Panel, Launch Date and Price Announced
- Samsung Galaxy Note 2 First Impressions
- Samsung Galaxy Note 8.0 Specs Detailed, No Launch Date Announced
- Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 And 8.9 Unveiled, WiFi Price Known
- Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 Announced
- Samsung Galaxy Tab Coming To Sprint For A Discount On November 14th
- Samsung Galaxy Tab Coming To Verizon November 11th
- Samsung Galaxy Tab Leather Notebook Case Review
- Samsung Galaxy Tab S3 Tablet Review
- Samsung Galaxy Tablet Review
- Samsung Outs Tablet Computer, Galaxy Tab (update)
- Samsung Series 7 Slate PC, Price and Launch Date
- Samsung Unveiled The Improved Galaxy Tab S 10.1 and 8.4
- Samsung Unveils DJ Focused Q1 Tablet Computer
- Samsung WiFi Galaxy Tab Official, Includes 32GB Of Storage, Costs $350
- Samsung’s 700Z0A-A01 Z670 Tablet PC Might Be Shipping
- Samsung’s Galaxy Tab 3.0 Tablets Shipping July 7th, Start at $199
- T-Mobile Selling Samsung Galaxy Tab On November 10th