Ruf, widely known for their Porsche aftermarket parts, will show off an all electric vehicle next month based off the 911. At the heart of the vehicle will be an electric motor powered by a lithium-ion battery able to produce 500lb/ft torque and a 125mph top speed. Expected range is said to be 150-180 miles on a single charge.
Other sources say the electric vehicle will be a spin off of the Cayman.
In either case, watch out Tesla!
Pic for demo purposes only[Reghardware]
Also why not check out:
- 2014 Porsche 911 Targa Debuts in Motor City
- Behind-the-scenes of the Making of Porsche’s Panamera Sport Turismo (video)
- E-Boxster Unveiled, 0-60 Unknown But Expected To Be Comparable To Gas Guzzling Version
- Panamera Stingray GT Kit is What Porsche Should Have Done
- Porsche 917 Le Mans Raceway Replica
- Porsche 918 Spyder Hybrid Goes On Sale For $845,000, 0-60MPH In 3.1 Seconds
- Porsche 918 Spyder Test Drive (video)
- Porsche Celebrates 50th Anniversary of 911 With Special Symphony
- Porsche Mission E Fights Tesla For The Electric Roadster Crown
- Porsche Panamera Sport Turismo Wagon Concept
- Porsche Releases 911 Club Coupe Special Edition to Celebrate 60th Anniversary
- Porsche Reveals Info On 2015 Macan (video)
- Porsche’s Panamera S Hybrid Produces Less CO2 Per Horse Than A Prius
- Sagem’s Porsche Design P’9552 Passes FCC Approval