According to an article on Ehomeupgrade, ripping Hi Def Blu-Ray movies and PS3 games is as simple as typing a line of code into the ‘terminal’ of the Playstation 3. Apparently, this requires the PS3 to be loaded with a Linux OS and can actually be done on any computer running Linux with a Blu-Ray drive – its just ironic that you can already rip PS3 games on the system.
Hit up Ehomegrade for more details.
Also why not check out:
- 20 of the Most Popular Video Game Consoles
- 9 Reasons the Xbox One Is Better Than The PS4 (list)
- Airhockey Without The Table
- Amazon Polls Consumers: PS4 or Xbox One…The Results Are Staggering
- Anda Seat Axe Series High Back Gaming Chair
- Coingaming Group Offers Opinion On Crypto, Casino and Sports Betting
- Dingoo A320 Pocket Retro Game Emulator Review
- Female Gamers Pose Nude
- Hands on With HotSeat’s $8,000 Triple Screened Flight Simulator
- iPhone 4S vs. Playstation Vita (comparison)
- Maingear’s Drift Steam Machine: 4K Games for Your TV
- Microsoft Xbox 720 (aka Durango) Officially Leaked…Maybe
- PS4 vs. Xbox One: All The Specs & Features (comparison)
- RetroDuo 3.0 NES/SNES Game Console Review
- Sony Playstation 3D Display Review
- Top 20 Hottest E3 Booth Babes in Pics, 2012 (E3/pics)
- Xbox One vs PS4: Which is Better?