Formula 1 fans are lucky at best if they get to attend an actual race. The tickets are pricey, the seats are limited and the amount of actual racing that they see with the naked eye is more than few and far between. That’s why we suggest you spend your hard earned cash on a 1/1 scale, as in full sized, 2011 Ferrari 150° Italia Steering Wheel replica.
The wheel costs just a mear $2,230. Fortunately, for that kind of cash it’s accurate down to the most minute of details. First off it’s full sized; hence the 1/1 scale. It’s hand built, made from genuine carbon fibre and is fitted with moving buttons, paddles and switches. Too bad the LED panels don’t light up, though we wouldn’t put it beyond some die hard gaming fans to retrofit this thing to a Madcatz steering wheel, but here’s hoping.
Hurry, because they’re only making 250 of these. Each one includes a certificate of authenticity and a unique numbered plaque on the base.
Also why not check out:
- Ferrari F12 Berlinetta
- Ferrari F12 TRS Is A Bespoke Beauty (video)
- Ferrari F70 V12 Hybrid Concept (video/pics)
- Ferrari FF’s New Panoramic Roof Option
- Ferrari Rollercoaster Is Of Course The World’s Fastest At 150MPH (video)
- Ferrari’s F70 Captured on the Streets of Europe (pics)
- Hublot’s LaFerrari Watch Is Rarer Than The Car, Probably Costs More Than Your 911
- LaFerrari: The Enzo Replacement
- SR Auto Group’s Project Black Mist Ferrari 458 Italia
- Vertu Ascent Ferrari GT Branded Phone