Drifting had a moment in the mid-2000s, and truthfully, it does look a lot of fun in the movies. But most of us are grown, responsible adults who do not have stunt driving training, and lack the thousands of dollars necessary to learn to drift safely, forget the car to do it. Fortunately, the Crazy Cart XL is much cheaper and (nominally) less dangerous! If you’re looking to take your kids drifting with you, take a look at the razor crazy cart review too.
If you’re familiar with Razor’s Crazy Cart, then you know the basic idea, and can skip to the part where you give Razor $800 for this thing. If you’re not familiar, here’s the basic concept.
Take a wheeled dolly without a back, basically a board on four wheels like you used to roll around on in gym class way back in the elementary school days, the ones with the wheels on castors. Add an electric motor capable of going up to 17mph, tied to a wheel towards the front of the dolly. Include a handle that allows you to lift the wheel at any time, a steering system, and that’s the Crazy Cart XL.
Is it ridiculous and unsafe? Oh yes, very much so. The entire idea is that you engage in a hard turn, lift the wheel, and drift in all sorts of insane ways and styles. And yes, they built this specifically for adults; it can take weight up to 300 pounds and keep rolling.
Needless to say, a device like this should only be used with the utmost responsibility. By which we mean you should probably wear a helmet, and be ready to deal with other people laughing at you. But think of it this way: They don’t have a fancy drifting cart… and you do.
Also why not check out:
- 7 Best Balloon Air Pumps in 2020
- 7 Best Packs of Origami Paper in 2020
- Are You An Aspiring Programer? You Need To Checkout Anki’s New Code Labs Project and Contest
- Best Inkpads
- Best Kiddie Pool
- desk pets CarBot R/C Review
- Duck Hunter Launch and Load Review
- GadgetReview’s Top Ten G.I.Joe Vehicles From Back In The Day (1982-1986)
- Halloween Is Over, But There’s Awlays Time To Be Wolverine
- Hyper Fast Slot Cars (video)
- iLaunch Thunder
- Max Force Shadow Hawk 100 Review
- Mazooka Marshmallow Bazooka Features an Electric Air Compressor, Fires Marshmallows 40-feet
- Super Mario Kart Comes To Life, Kids Will Love 6V Ride-On Vehicle
- Water Hockey Rink Scores Big with us
- WowWee Light Strike Review