Update 12/16: Green Monday has come and gone, but to be honest the deals got even better today in a B&H Photo sale. Yep, below are not listed the better-than-Green Monday Deals:
- 21.5-inch Apple iMac Core i5-4260U 1.4Ghz — $979 (list $1,100)
- 21.5-inch Apple iMac Quad Core i5-4570R 2.7Ghz — $1,179 (list $1,299)
- 21.5-inch Apple iMac Quad Core i5-4570S 2.9Ghz — $1,349 (list $1,499)
- 27-inch Apple iMac Quad Core i5-4570 3.2Ghz — $1,629 (list $1,799)
- 27-inch Apple iMac Retina 5K Display, Quad Core i5-4690 3.5Ghz, Radeon R9 M290X — $2,299 (list $2,499)
Tucked away in Best Buy’s Green Monday Sale are across the board iMac discounts. Both 27-inch and 21.5-inch models went on sale with discounts up to $200 off. Quite a significant percentage off since iMac’s rarely – if ever- go on sale.
All the discounted iMac’s at Best Buy are spec’d with the most up-to-date Core i 4th generation processors and come with 8GB RAM. At the Apple Store and just about everywhere else, you’re stuck paying full price for these models.
27-inch Apple iMac Quad Core i5-4670 3.4Ghz — $1,899.99 (list $2,000) 27-inch Apple iMac Quad Core i5-4570 3.2Ghz — $1,699 (list $1,799) 21.5-inch Apple iMac Quad Core i5-4570S 2.9Ghz) — $1,399 (list $1,499) 21.5-inch Apple iMac Quad Core i5-4570R 2.7Ghz — $1,199 (list $1,299) 21.5-inch Apple iMac Core i5-4260U 1.4Ghz — $979.99 (list $1,100)
Best Buy’s “Green Monday” discounts will run through December 9th, 2014. If you happen to miss this sale, check here for the latest iMac discounts.
Also why not check out:
- Apple Retina iMac Announced, Includes a 5K Display and a Hybrid Hard Drive for $2,500
- Apple Updated Its iMacs Today With Zero Fanfare
- How Much Does It Cost To Build Your Own Mac Pro?
- How to Prevent a Digital Death By Setting Up Automatic Backups On Your Mac
- How to Speed Up Your Mac: 5 Insanely Simple Tricks to Give Your Sluggish Computer a Speed Boost
- Mac Mini In a 1980s Mac