Update 12/16: Green Monday has come and gone, but to be honest the deals got even better today in a B&H Photo sale. Yep, below are not listed the better-than-Green Monday Deals:
- 21.5-inch Apple iMac Core i5-4260U 1.4Ghz — $979 (list $1,100)
- 21.5-inch Apple iMac Quad Core i5-4570R 2.7Ghz — $1,179 (list $1,299)
- 21.5-inch Apple iMac Quad Core i5-4570S 2.9Ghz — $1,349 (list $1,499)
- 27-inch Apple iMac Quad Core i5-4570 3.2Ghz — $1,629 (list $1,799)
- 27-inch Apple iMac Retina 5K Display, Quad Core i5-4690 3.5Ghz, Radeon R9 M290X — $2,299 (list $2,499)
Tucked away in Best Buy’s Green Monday Sale are across the board iMac discounts. Both 27-inch and 21.5-inch models went on sale with discounts up to $200 off. Quite a significant percentage off since iMac’s rarely – if ever- go on sale.
All the discounted iMac’s at Best Buy are spec’d with the most up-to-date Core i 4th generation processors and come with 8GB RAM. At the Apple Store and just about everywhere else, you’re stuck paying full price for these models. Also, why not check out our review of the Lenovo C200 all-in-one PC priced and spec’d, perfect for web browsing and YouTube HD.
27-inch Apple iMac Quad Core i5-4670 3.4Ghz — $1,899.99 (list $2,000) 27-inch Apple iMac Quad Core i5-4570 3.2Ghz — $1,699 (list $1,799) 21.5-inch Apple iMac Quad Core i5-4570S 2.9Ghz) — $1,399 (list $1,499) 21.5-inch Apple iMac Quad Core i5-4570R 2.7Ghz — $1,199 (list $1,299) 21.5-inch Apple iMac Core i5-4260U 1.4Ghz — $979.99 (list $1,100)
Best Buy’s “Green Monday” discounts will run through December 9th, 2014. If you happen to miss this sale, check here for the latest iMac discounts.
Also why not check out:
- Apple Retina iMac Announced, Includes a 5K Display and a Hybrid Hard Drive for $2,500
- Apple Updated Its iMacs Today With Zero Fanfare
- How Much Does It Cost To Build Your Own Mac Pro?
- How to Prevent a Digital Death By Setting Up Automatic Backups On Your Mac
- How to Speed Up Your Mac: 5 Insanely Simple Tricks to Give Your Sluggish Computer a Speed Boost
- Mac Mini In a 1980s Mac