QIEWA makes some outstanding electric scooters. The Q1 Hummer 800 made our best electric scooters list so I had to have a look at the QIEWA Qmini Electric Scooter. It has a powerful but compact design, weighing just 48 pounds. It is one of the fastest and most versatile scooters on the market.
A 500 Watt brushless motor and 16 AH lithium ion battery run the show, delivering a max speed of up to 35 miles per hour, using 3 gears. This sleek bad boy also gives you a 38-mile range on a single charge.
Is The Qiewa Qmini Worth The Price?
No products found.
- Great speed
- Great range
- Lots of features
- It may be expensive for some
Build Quality And Design
The design is rugged and tough, but at the same time, sleek and daring. Normally electric scooters don’t look this well engineered. It’s nice to see a design that stands out from the crowd.
The Qmini is also foldable so you can easily carry it when you need to, like when boarding a bus or a train, then you can unfold it again and be on your way.
This electric scooter takes 8-12 hours for a full charge, but when you consider that top speed and range, it’s a fair tradeoff.
The dual shocks in front and the dual shock suspension angled at 45° in the back make for a smooth ride even over bumpy and rough terrain. The 8 inch solid tires mean that you won’t have to worry about getting a flat or making sure that you have them at the right tire pressure. This scooter is a smooth and steady ride all day long.
Aside from a smooth ride, the QIEWA Qmini electric scooter comes with all of the features that you want in a scooter for fun or commuting. There are the headlights and taillights which are handy for night rides, a horn, multi-color LEDs along the sides of the deck, USB phone charging, an anti-theft alarm, and drum brakes.
The QIEWA Qmini electric scooter is a robust vehicle with above-average speed, range, design, and features. It starts off compact, but once it is folded down, it is even more mini. You could fit a few of these in the trunk of your car. It handles nicely at any speed and the thumb throttle on the right handlebar is comfortable to use.
This electric scooter just feels great and performs amazingly. It is priced higher than much of the competition, but with features like this, it is worth every penny. You are getting what feels like a luxury scooter. QIEWA has done it again.
Also why not check out:
- 5 Reasons Why The EcoReco Scooter Is The Best Mode of Personal Transportation
- Best 50cc Scooter
- Best Electric Scooter For Kids
- Best Gas Scooter
- Best Scooter for Kids
- Eco Reco M5 Electric Scooter Review 2020
- EcoReco M5 e-Scooter Is Basically An Urban Travel Vehicle In A Bag
- Fastest Electric Scooters – Considering Two Wheels for 2020?
- Glion Dolly Electric Scooter Review
- Gotrax GXL Electric Scooter Review
- How Much Does A Electric Scooter Cost?
- How To Make An Electric Scooter – Down And Dirty DIY
- Moped vs Scooter – 6 Key Differences
- NanRobot D4+ Electric Scooter Review
- PowerRider 360 Upgrades The Big Wheel
- Qiewa Q1 Hummer Electric Scooter Review
- Razor A5 Lux Kick Scooter Review (2019 Edition)
- Razor E200 Electric Scooter Review
- Razor E300 Electric Scooter Review
- Razor Eco Smart Metro Electric Scooter Review (2019 Edition)
- Razor Pocket Mod Electric Scooter Review (2019 Edition)
- Segway ES1 Electric Scooter Review
- The Gogoro Smartscooter: EV City Scooting with Swappable Batteries
- This Self Balancing Electric Scooter Fits in the Back of a Smart Car
- UberScoot 1000w Electric Scooter Review
- Where To Buy An Electric Scooter
- Xiaomi Mi Electric Scooter Review